WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm looking forward too WP8.1 I hope there will be some awesome features that haven't been leaked.

I'm also looking forward to MWC with #MN

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking forward too WP8.1 I hope there will be some awesome features that haven't been leaked.

I'm also looking forward to MWC with #MN

I hope so too. Let's see what MSFT announces during MWC and Build.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I hope so too. Let's see what MSFT announces during MWC and Build.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I got money back from my Z1 since the insurance company didn't have a white in stock so I'm waiting a while to see what happening before buying again.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how you do it. I'm glad I narrowed down what I have, and often used trade ins to try new phones, but even that is really expensive. I hope you move some of those units soon...

Put one up for sale on WPC, one on Swappa and one on eBay today. I did sell three last week as well:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I sent in the 925 for repair. The repair guy I use was impressed with the 925 - even though he sells WP, he and his wife are too invested in Android and Apple to make the switch. He is using a Nexus 5 now. But the way he looked at my 925, you can see if 8.1 os as good as the hype, he might try it...

What is his asking rate?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Is it me or is there not as much happening at MWC this year compared to previous years before?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Is it me or is there not as much happening at MWC this year compared to previous years before?

There's lots happening!

SONY first in the morning, Samsung in the afternoon on the first day then everybody else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte