WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My partially outsourced project looks very good. That makes me very happy and is a good end to a slightly crappy week.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's hard to keep up with all the social media sites. :/ I know the names of most of the popular ones (aside from Facebook, Pintrest, LinkedIn and Instagram) but have never used them.

I don't know what Pintrest does. Most apps that are on the main page nowadays I have no idea what they are good for, not even after I read the article.

For example Tumblr, I think I should know what it is good for, but I have just no concept of it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The problem here in the UK is that very few stores stock BT headphones or if they do it's high end ones that I don't want to spend the money on.

If you don't want anything sexy, you can get a Sony SBH20. Plug in your regular headphones into it and go that way. I picked up one recently and it is serciveable.

Amazon.com: Sony SBH20 Wireless NFC Bluetooth 3.0 In-Ear Headphones Stereo Headset Earbuds (White): Cell Phones & Accessories

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Do you want me to help you find a board?

Thanks, but no. If he cannot fix it, the best thing to do is repair and sell my 920 and then maybe get a 1020. I have no problem keeping that 925 and using it when i travel to jamaica like i did with my nexus 4. Otherwise, I may sell it for parts too and just get the 3G model. Hell, they don't like Blackberries down there so if i buy a used one for my travels, NOBODY will steal it...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like an idea. :) Thanks. Funny how they're almost the same price here in the UK. :p

No problem. The range is good, battery life is ok. Buttons are flush and a little hard to see and press. Bundled headphones are short but sound isn't bad. You will can pause, skip to next and rewind with these. Otherwise, it works fine for something cheap and no frills.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No problem. The range is good, battery life is ok. Buttons are flush and a little hard to see and press. Bundled headphones are short but sound isn't bad. You will can pause, skip to next and rewind with these. Otherwise, it works fine for something cheap and no frills.

I'll have to think about it. I'm planning to use them at work. Not sure if they'll do the job.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd say time for weekend. Have a nice evening everybody, I don't think I'll have time to post, and later I won't be capable of posting. Or maybe I should try anyway, would certainly make for a special post.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd say time for weekend. Have a nice evening everybody, I don't think I'll have time to post, and later I won't be capable of posting. Or maybe I should try anyway, would certainly make for a special post.

Have a good one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786