WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Crappy T-Mobile and their crap coverage outside urban cities...

yup I get mad when people bag on sprint for not having fast speeds like 30mbps but at least they cover all i5 unlike T-Mobile. I'm all for fast speeds but when you don't have coverage there is no point to have fast speeds :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

yup I get mad when people bag on sprint for not having fast speeds like 30mbps but at least they cover all i5 unlike T-Mobile. I'm all for fast speeds but when you don't have coverage there is no point to have fast speeds :/

That's where the bigger two come in.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

they know how to take your money.they know nothing about good coverage for a good price

I only pay ?12 a month for unlimited text and data with 250 free minutes with unlimited texts and calls to anyone of the giffgaff network so I haven't got much of an issue.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I only pay ?12 a month for unlimited text and data with 250 free minutes with unlimited texts and calls to anyone of the giffgaff network so I haven't got much of an issue.

wow that is cheep.:-o Damn it America is so messed up Its not even funny and I'm surprised America is still the world power >.>

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought China took that title. :p

lol since its like china owns the ua because of the debt but there are many world powers like Britain, US, china and so on. But only one super power and I think that's the us since they are everywhere in the globe and and world trade center is in NYC. So if the us were to fall the world would feel it and the us has alot of influence on other countries. So yeah U.S is the super power :p even though it's messed up

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And finally they fixed the Internet !!!!woot !!!!:D took them a while though but still woot!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers