WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I always thought I'd like at the Nexus that there is no bloated surface put on it. I have not too much insight into Android. I play around with them sometimes, but after all I'm not too impressed, just a little jealous of features like VPN. I actually prefer iOS 6 (at least on the iPhone, I don't like it very much on the iPads), so soon I'll go back waiting for autumn for either a nice Windows Phone 8.1 phone or the iPhone 6.

Well, these days I only use Android and WP8. So I cannot speak on iOS. I played with my friend's iPad Air and for me, nothing has changed. I don't knock iOS because is it very simple and easy to use. So you picking between iOS and WP8 is cool. Play with iOS8 (that'll be out when you upgrade) and WP8.1 before you decide...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, these days I only use Android and WP8. So I cannot speak on iOS. I played with my friend's iPad Air and for me, nothing has changed. I don't knock iOS because is it very simple and easy to use. So you picking between iOS and WP8 is cool. Play with iOS8 (that'll be out when you upgrade) and WP8.1 before you decide...

+1 I'm waiting for WP8.1, not too thrilled with iOS7. I did download the security patch this week though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I meant to say iOS7, the one with the refreshed design.

And you are right, I want my phone just functioning and easy to use.

We will see :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Housing is quite easy and cheap to fix. The white one is available on eBay for $14 right now.

If this wasn't a carrier model, I would be Ok in charge going the housing too. But I still have to go unlock the thing and I'm not feeling to spend a ton of cash on it...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I meant to say iOS7, the one with the refreshed design.

And you are right, I want my phone just functioning and easy to use.

We will see :)

It's cool. Ease of use is always important. And that's why Android has made some of the changes they have in terms of stock Android. Still, I'm curious to see what 8.1 has, along with iOS8.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If this wasn't a carrier model, I would be Ok in charge going the housing too. But I still have to go unlock the thing and I'm not feeling to spend a ton of cash on it...

Understand completely.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's cool. Ease of use is always important. And that's why Android has made some of the changes they have in terms of stock Android. Still, I'm curious to see what 8.1 has, along with iOS8.

Staying with WP would be the most convenient option anyway. With a better Spotify app soon to be released and a hopefully working VPN solution and a calendar that's not just a joke, I only need some nice new hardware and I think that will be it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if I will spend money to try out iOS8:) My iPad2 will be too old by then:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Understand completely.

It boils down to how cheaply I can get it unlocked. Otherwise, I may just replace the screen only and use the same hosting. The dings while are as eye pleasing aren't completely terrible. Nothing that a case, new SIM tray and screen protector cannot address...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte