WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But france doesn't have mustang gt's, dodge chargers, challengers, ferraris, audis, porsche round the corner :(

Not sure where you plan to live in France but I've never seen more Audis, Ferrari's, BMWs, Porsches and other 'nice cars' since I lived in the UK and traveled the EU. Aside from the American muscle cars, there's plenty to like in the way of cars. Also I can't say the American muscle cars are all that great. They look nice, have big engines but that's about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Not sure where you plan to live in France but I've never seen more Audis, Ferrari's, BMWs, Porsches and other 'nice cars' since I lived in the UK and traveled the EU. Aside from the American muscle cars, there's plenty to like in the way of cars. Also I can't say the American muscle cars are all that great. They look nice, have big engines but that's about it.

European cars for the win! :D

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol :') i like France but I'm still thinking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb