WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No! I'm dead....I'm not alive....I don't even want to exist....it's not my life anymore....I've never felt so sore....my hearts been broken again....it's too much,to bear, the pain....my scars,my wounds are open....my blood is being flown....I've lost a smile....I've been forced to cry....again...again...again (echo)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No! I'm dead....I'm not alive....I don't even want to exist....it's not my life anymore....I've never felt so sore....my hearts been broken again....it's too much,to bear, the pain....my scars,my wounds are open....my blood is being flown....I've lost a smile....I've been forced to cry....again...again...again (echo)

Is this a song? What a drama queen, like this person is the only one who ever got a broken heart.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What?! You don't believe that she is a drama queen???

Nadia or the person who wrote what Nadia posted? Or was it written by Nadia? That would be strange considering the echo thingy.

Yes, I do believe Nadia could be a drama queen, maybe ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o what song is that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nadia or the person who wrote what Nadia posted? Or was it written by Nadia? That would be strange considering the echo thingy.

Yes, I do believe Nadia could be a drama queen, maybe ;-)

most likely a song,sure everyone has a heartbreak but some are greater than others

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Is this a song? What a drama queen, like this person is the only one who ever got a broken heart.
I never said I'm the only one who has a broken heart....but I like to express what I feel at the moment....you can call me drama queen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss