WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

00ZFpBF.jpg
jobs would agree to this

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just spent most of the day playing Borderlands 2 with a friend, good fun, but i didn't enjoy playing Xbox for so long. :\

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Bing "Mowned" and you will understand:)

I don't bing stuff. Bing is... wait, I have to Google "the worst insult". This is however much less entertaining than I thought.

Well, Bing is really, really bad in Switzerland. And with the features they offer here, they will never ever get any traction. Maybe I should just let picture speak for me.

Bing features in Switzerland:

bing.JPG
Google features in Switzerland:
google1.JPG
google2.JPG

Still, I know now what mowned is.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Windows 8 tablets are terribly priced. There are some reasonable offers like the T100, but why for example is the ATIV Tab 3 with this terrible screen resolution so expensive?

And why, why am I so grumpy today?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't bing stuff. Bing is... wait, I have to Google "the worst insult". This is however much less entertaining than I thought.

Well, Bing is really, really bad in Switzerland. And with the features they offer here, they will never ever get any traction. Maybe I should just let picture speak for me.

Bing features in Switzerland:

View attachment 59570
Google features in Switzerland:
View attachment 59571
View attachment 59572

Still, I know now what mowned is.

I understand. Bing is good here in the us, but not as much in other countries. Microsoft needs to improve...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Windows 8 tablets are terribly priced. There are some reasonable offers like the T100, but why for example is the ATIV Tab 3 with this terrible screen resolution so expensive?

And why, why am I so grumpy today?!

Don't know about you. I got my 64GB Surface RT with Type Cover 2 and a case with a $25 App card for $365 including tax. I'm definitely not complaining ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos