WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My Macbook's battery life get's crushed when i am doing typical things like converting 10GB avi. videos to .mov!

Yeah, before I sold my MacBook to buy a Surface, the battery life was awesome if you weren't using it for any heavy lifting. I think that is the key to Apple users swearing awesome batter life... They don't use their Macs anything but internet and email.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, before I sold my MacBook to buy a Surface, the battery life was awesome if you weren't using it for any heavy lifting. I think that is the key to Apple users swearing awesome batter life... They don't use their Macs anything but internet and email.

That is true, I can't really confirm which devices battery life is better, ether my Surface 2 or this Macbook Air i am typing on. :)

The Mac is better for general web browsing and the Surface has better battery life when it comes to intensive CPU stuff. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think i am not "sick" i think it's a bad timing of a combo of Heartburn and a pretty bad headache which i get every now and then, but the headache could have been far worse...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Are you looking at the 1520 to replace your Xperia Z1...?

I got money back from my Z1 so I'm using the 710.

I just want to look at the 1520 maybe as my next device if a SONY WP device doesn't get release however I think it will since I heard that made a prototype for MS to look out and that they didn't pull out of negotiation with MS so I think it highly likely still.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I drank a little too much yesterday at a family get together and hit my head on the car door/roof twice trying to get in!

I cant remember much apart from not being able to walk in a straight line and almost hitting some ladders and other stuff.

It coming back piece by piece.

I think you need a bigger car. You keep hurting yourself getting in this one.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Apparently it will take 2 hours for a 24 minute 1080p video to export from iMovie...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i am going to try get some sleep as it is 5:00AM, i'll most likely be posting within the next hour or two...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise