WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Truth table , and,not or operators , logic gates :\
I have a test due next month

I used to be pretty good at this stuff but it's been many years since I did it. I still remember all the gates though and binary/hex/decimal conversion. The algebra stuff I'd have to refresh myself. I always found it fun though.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I used to be pretty good at this stuff but it's been many years since I did it. I still remember all the gates though and binary/hex/decimal conversion. The algebra stuff I'd have to refresh myself. I always found it fun though.

Ya, me too. I love it.
The laws, gates, conversions. I used to be a pro and I still am a pro!!!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Great :D , will contact you soon for classes here on this thread lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning.

Used my iPad for the first time as a alarm clock and it was beautiful, the music was implemented in my dream, but after a few seconds I realized that this can't be a dream, and I woke up nicely. Then I looked at the iPad, and I had 62 email. Sending errors for spam from my personal mail account. So everything nice about the wake up was gone. I changed my password and wrote to the support of my hoster. I don't really know what the problem is yet.

Well, we will see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers