WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, that was as I expected. Nothing special, nothing surprising. I guess I'll jump ship. I still very much like WP, but I think after all this year and barely catching up, it's time for something new.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, that was as I expected. Nothing special, nothing surprising. I guess I'll jump ship. I still very much like WP, but I think after all this year and barely catching up, it's time for something new.

bye bye :( i hope ios or android fit you well

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

bye bye :( i hope ios or android fit you well

I'm not leaving the forum, I like it in this thread :p And it will be another few weeks at the least until I buy a new phone.

And after all, my brother switched to WP recently, so that's fine ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not leaving the forum, I like it in this thread :p And it will be another few weeks at the least until I buy a new phone.

And after all, my brother switched to WP recently, so that's fine ;-)

hmm now im wondering what os you will chose :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now that apps will be more universal between divices does that mean the apps on windows phone 8 appear in windows rt and windows 8.1?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

now that apps will be more universal between divices does that mean the apps on windows phone 8 appear in windows rt and windows 8.1?

​Yes it should make it easier I close the tab by mistake and read that it will make it easier to release on WP8.1 and W8.1.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Do far, 8.1 looks good. I'm hopeful they give us an option to turn or customize the notification center, because for me, I don't really need one outside of shortcut access to settings like airplane mode, WiFi, Bluetooth and tethering. Otherwise, I want see how the camera stuff looks, as well as calendar improvements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte