WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But that's due to OEMs, not WP8.1. You're talking two different things. The dev preview (yes I know) is out next week. We know that's more or less the final release.

It still a dev preview they could have feature that there leaving out till they release it officially.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

if I hate something I hate it wholeheartedly :p like I hate android

You are very young, in this age you have no concept of how long a whole life really is yet. Nonetheless it's long, and if you going to live another 60 to 80 years, and I really hope you do, and you do it in good health, then Windows Phone or Android might not even exist anymore.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You are very young, in this age you have no concept of how long a whole life really is yet. Nonetheless it's long, and if you going to live another 60 to 80 years, and I really hope you do, and you do it in good health, then Windows Phone or Android might not even exist anymore.

You left out iOS. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Another 8 hours of keynotes just to see if SONY announces a device.

And other things of course like there cloud services, server OS etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Another 8 hours of keynotes just to see if SONY announces a device.

And other things of course like there cloud services, server OS etc.

Are you still hoping that Sony releases a WP??? I thought that would have happened yesterday.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you still hoping that Sony releases a WP??? I thought that would have happened yesterday.

I thought it would happen on Friday I didn't think it will be shown yesterday due to not clashing with Nokia.

So it will be today or tomorrow and if not then perhaps a quiet release sometime this month.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

that was deep :| but I don't plan to live so long....given I don't wanna waste my money on injections for HB and Iron :/ which costs 600$ for 15 injections :| and if I stop taking them I'm already dead :p but yeah till there is wp...I'm all WP :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that was deep :| but I don't plan to live so long....given I don't wanna waste my money on injections for HB and Iron :/ which costs 600$ for 15 injections :| and if I stop taking them I'm already dead :p but yeah till there is wp...I'm all WP :p

Well that was rather depressing. :p Life is worth living for. I wouldn't call that a 'waste' of money. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss