WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe one day... ? Not sure if giving me that kind of power would be a good thing. :p
the quote with great power comes great responsibility :p even though I don't think you will be boning people left and right and actually banning people in the ban you thread ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

maybe you should just to play around with the os and see if you like It or get board with wp8 at any time

I have an Android tablet so I know what Android is like. I also own a cheap Android phone when my L920 went in to get fixed before they gave us software to fix the spinning cogs of death. :p

However, both of those are Samsung so a pure Android experience would be nice. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the quote with great power comes great responsibility :p even though I don't think you will be boning people left and right and actually banning people in the ban you thread ;)

I wouldn't do anything stupid if they did ask me. However I get the feeling they've met their quota for the time being.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have an Android tablet so I know what Android is like. I also own a cheap Android phone when my L920 went in to get fixed before they gave us software to fix the spinning cogs of death. :p

However, both of those are Samsung so a pure Android experience would be nice. :)
so you have touchwize....... ewwww.... yeah i agree pure would be nice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb