WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wish they kept designing the icon to slightly mimic the Surface design theme like they did with the 928 it might've even had a landscape kickstand if they did!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish they kept designing the icon to slightly mimic the Surface design theme like they did with the 928 it might've even had a landscape kickstand if they did!
its a very good looking combo for the professional look. I don't know what else looks good together . I don't think apple can match the look of the icon and the surface 2 :p

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

its a very good looking combo for the professional look. I don't know what else looks good together . I don't think apple can match the look of the icon and the surface 2 :p

They definitely won't as long as I can almost precisely design any of their products in AutoDesk Inventor in less than 15 minutes. Oh yeah, I'm actually designing the Surface Pro in school for a reverse engineering project through Inventor.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They definitely won't as long as I can almost precisely design any of their products in AutoDesk Inventor in less than 15 minutes. Oh yeah, I'm actually designing the Surface Pro in school for a reverse engineering project through Inventor.
o.o I wonder how you will accomplish that :p?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When I hear the song " back to you " by John Mayer I think of Bp and how he was with Sony but left to Nokia later to come back to Sony :p " over you im never over you "

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss