WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Safari on the Mac is far better than it is on the iPad, i hate Safari and i use Google Chrome on my school iPad, but the annoying thing is, is that for some reason Chrome is a 17+ app on the Apple App Store, and my school won't allow 17+ apps, which is fair enough as i am "far too" young to have a different web browser.

Luckily i know how to disable the restriction, but it comes back after a while, so that is annoying. :\

Maybe you can test that for him then:

can please test this out on your ipad air , open 4-5 tabs (theverge , wpcentral , some heavy websites )and then open some apps like office word , spreadsheet , 7-8 apps and then go back to safari and see if it keeps them chanced in memory (currently my iPad couldn't keep them after opening 2-3 apps. it refreshes all the tabs i had opened ) since ipad air and ipad mini 2 have the specs i will get an idea. i was trying to find this test on youtube but i couldn't.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, it's kinda bringing back recent memories, messing around with editing tracks from my Bands album. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In all honesty, I think I'm more disappointed about 8.1 hardware than I am about the software. I really miss my 8X and Windows Phone, even though the S4 Mini has some really, really big advantages.

Maybe HTC or Sony will offer something better than the Icon or the Galaxy S4 with Windows Phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, i'm not used to saying stuff like that. :)

I've had 'in-laws' for too many years.

I absolutely hate funerals. Most of the ones I've been to were for older relatives, so they lived a 'good' life, you assume. Unfortunately I've been to more recent ones where the person passed away earlier due to illness. Those are harder.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So to change topics. We just got confirmation for our B&B in Switzerland! :D So we're planning on staying 3 nights at Lake Thun. :) Should be awesome! :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So to change topics. We just got confirmation for our B&B in Switzerland! :D So we're planning on staying 3 nights at Lake Thun. :) Should be awesome! :D

Congrats! My grandparents are headed to Austria at the end of this month! :D

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

so i have decided to go with w4 , going to place the order , they are giving one day delivery guarantee :smile: , oh i asked them about free goodies they said they will surely pack them into the package :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

If anything, i'm surprised i haven't mentioned any phones i've been wanting to get for a few weeks/months now...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I haven't made it to Austria yet. So much to see there. Munich is nice and so is Neuschwanstein‎ Castle.

But they are both in Germany ;-)

My grandmother was Austrian and my family had a little house in Austria for years. We had to sell it recently though and it still breaks my heart a little.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But they are both in Germany ;-)

My grandmother was Austrian and my family had a little house in Austria for years. We had to sell it recently though and it still breaks my heart a little.

I wouldn't tell any Austrians they're a part of Germany. :p I did that once. :p

That's sad you had to sell the house. :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's sad you had to sell the house. :(

It was mostly because it's too far away for a short trip, and nobody of the family really had time to be there often enough. Also the neighbor who looked after the house is going towards ninety, so nobody knows how much longer she could have done it. It would have also required some long due renovation. So we decided to sell it to an Austrian family from the area there.

I have many childhood memories from holidays there, and I think it's nice that now other children can have a similar experience. It was really beautiful there.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I've just aced the highscores on Tetris Blitz. Anyone else playing that game?

I loved Tetris on the original Gameboy, so I just can't play it without physical buttons. I was an amazing Tetris player back then.

I'm sure you have been asked this many times, but did you ever act in some famous fantasy movies based on 7 bestselling novels?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I loved Tetris on the original Gameboy, so I just can't play it without physical buttons. I was an amazing Tetris player back then.

I'm sure you have been asked this many times, but did you ever act in some famous fantasy movies based on 7 bestselling novels?

bahahahahaha. Nope. I'm not Harry Potter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb