WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We actually have some sun.... well mostly... ok... cloudy but it was sunny! No rain, a bit cool though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Interestingly, the Lumia 930 is with 559 Swiss Francs listed for almost 100 Swiss Francs less than the 1520 for 649.

I expected it to be more expensive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interestingly, the Lumia 930 is with 559 Swiss Francs listed for almost 100 Swiss Francs less than the 1520 for 649.

I expected it to be more expensive.

Maybe it's a typo. :p The L930 is just the Icon as we know. I'm guessing the large screen of the 1520 makes it more expensive?

I have no interest in the L930. I'm sure it's a nice phone but not for me. I'll wait to see what WP8.1 is like before I make any decisions and going by some comments I've read on WPC I think I'll wait for the newer hardware in any case.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe it's a typo. :p The L930 is just the Icon as we know. I'm guessing the large screen of the 1520 makes it more expensive?

I have no interest in the L930. I'm sure it's a nice phone but not for me. I'll wait to see what WP8.1 is like before I make any decisions and going by some comments I've read on WPC I think I'll wait for the newer hardware in any case.

They are usually very careful with pricing phones that aren't available yet. They rather state a much too high price they decrease later. Also they have listed multiple colors all with the same price. I don't think it's a mistake, but who knows.

I think the L930 is a very nice phone, but I think it's not amazing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish I stayed home today. I wish I was on vacation. I wish I had more wishes that could be granted.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Call me maybe ! o_O I think that song came it when I was in my senior year of high school ... Man I'm getting old :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm deciding if I need a jacket or no. It's going to be 84 later I'm the afternoon hmmmmmm

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Huh seems so little of how many seconds we have in a day which is 86,400

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Where in Northern England are you?

I don't know where he is from but if the service he is talking about is operated by First Group... then you will experience a terrible service. My home town Aberdeen in Scotland, has First's Global headquarters there and ironically the highest price and worst service in Scotland. The locals refer to the firm simply as 'Worst Bus'. I now live in Preston in NW England and I'm subjected to their rail services, which unsurprisingly, are woeful.

In other news I did a Pilates class this morning with my fianc?. And now I am a shell of a man.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I don't know where he is from but if the service he is talking about is operated by First Group... then you will experience a terrible service. My home town Aberdeen in Scotland, has First's Global headquarters there and ironically the highest price and worst service in Scotland. The locals refer to the firm simply as 'Worst Bus'. I now live in Preston in NW England and I'm subjected to their rail services, which unsurprisingly, are woeful.

How did you guess? Yes it's First in Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Tiger, Arriva, and Geldards Coaches services are a lot better. Though Northern Rail is more like Northern Fail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss