WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't installed the preview on her phone. And yes, it's a game.

Is it a game the requires Internet connection ? If so is the connection good enough ( I'm asking since I know push notifications rely on Internet connection )
Or maybe that background task it disabled ?
Maybe an in game setting that you need to enable ?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is it a game the requires Internet connection ? If so is the connection good enough ( I'm asking since I know push notifications rely on Internet connection )
Or maybe that background task it disabled ?
Maybe an in game setting that you need to enable ?

You don't have to troubleshoot me, I checked this stuff of course. But thank you anyway :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to stay a week at my mother's as I have a course in my old town. This motivated me to update my old computer and clean it up. It's still so much slower than my new fancy one. But I guess it will do.

I wonder how old that computer is :p?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's this morbid movie in which a girl becomes letters from her dead boyfriend? I found it disturbing, very disturbing. Or is it another one?
A wife gets letters from her dead husband.....who guides her to live after he is dead

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's an Core2Quad Q6700 with 4 GB RAM and HDDs. My new one has a i7-4770 with 16 GB RAM and a SSD :)

._. It's not so different from mine . Mine is a core 2 quad q8200s with 128'ssd and 8gb of ram :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A wife gets letters from her dead husband.....who guides her to live after he is dead

Right, I found the premise terrible for various reasons that would spoil the movie for Sahib. He should check for himself :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

SSDs make a big difference. I never upgraded as I was afraid the main board wouldn't take it.

I remember that convo you had asking that question . And I don't think those MB support native trim for SSD I think you need a first gen i7 and up to make it work :p and yeah that make a big difference . I get 4 second boot time from win 8 :3

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

But Hindus eat non veg....except for brahmins....they are strict vegetarians....and some new aged brahmins eat non veg now :/ my friend Niranjan is a pure veg and he is brahmin! So that's why i asked sorry!

no problem , some do eat non-veg but I don't , I puke when I saw someone eating :p
colg frnds forced to taste but I kicked them (they said its like soybean? )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb