WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I asked a stupid question to my teacher :/ i asked her if two animals dna is the same....what would happen if we combine those DNA's :/

There's no such thing as a dumb question. Just teachers who can take the time to answer them correctly. :p

When you say two animals with similar DNA and combing that usually means breeding.

It would be similar to inbreeding. The reason why inbreeding doesn't work is because you have a higher percentage chance of deformities occurring because the DNA/genes are similar.

So in this case you end up with a high chance of birth defects or still birth.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Another day if carnival fun !^.^ I hope I don't almost hit a girl with a ball this time :x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Might give you a reason to talk to her. :p

Hahaha could be :p. thought it did look like she did want to hurt me . You know the look that a girl gives " you did not just do that" kind of look, if you do that was the look . :x

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Search for Tigon or Liger.

Or Zorse or Zonkey.

There's no such thing as a dumb question. Just teachers who can take the time to answer them correctly. :p

When you say two animals with similar DNA and combing that usually means breeding.

It would be similar to inbreeding. The reason why inbreeding doesn't work is because you have a higher percentage chance of deformities occurring because the DNA/genes are similar.

So in this case you end up with a high chance of birth defects or still birth.

I do know about llamas.....but she is my teacher....I wanted a detailed answer :/ and she gave me the look like I was stupid :| anyways after that I just got up and left

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only thing that comes to me about llamas is when they spit

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do know about llamas.....but she is my teacher....I wanted a detailed answer :/ and she gave me the look like I was stupid :| anyways after that I just got up and left

Some teachers are crap. Nothing new there. Instead of explaining they see it as disruptive or not conducive to the lesson. It could have made for clarification on the subject. Oh well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb