WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you finally learned then? Last time this topic came up you had a bit of an issue with it.

Abusers are predators and power hungry. The physical side is only 50% of the issue. The other 50% is the mental scares they leave.
i guess it gets time for me to convey what i wanted to say x.x

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

he blames me for beating me up! he said I irritate him so much that he is left only with that option....

The first time he hit you,you should have left that A-hole.
Otherwise ftards like him become encouraged that no one is reporting them and they continue.You should have left him the moment he dared to raise his hand on you.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so my relatives are breaking all the marriage proposals I'm getting saying that I used to roam with a guy on bike :/ wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Otherwise ftards like him become encouraged that no one is reporting them and they continue.You should have left him the moment he dared to raise his hand on you.

lol that was a weird thing that happened....I was dumbstruck =|

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't blame yourself.A lot of girls have fallen into that trap,in fact some have fallen even deeper.The best thing is try to forget this whole event and treat him like the dog he is the next time you see him.No,that's wrong,dogs will find my comment offensive.
Treat him like the retard he is instead.

forgetting is the hard part :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

we can see that isn't what happens :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i wonder how they managed to live for so long with that kind of thinking :/

It's been in place for thousands of years and got worse with the advent of male dominated religion. But I'm not going down that road again. Do some research on it.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

so my relatives are breaking all the marriage proposals I'm getting saying that I used to roam with a guy on bike :/ wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go!

I never thought even relatives could be that impossible -_- (My aren't,at least that's what I think and hope)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's been in place for thousands of years and got worse with the advent of male dominated religion. But I'm not going down that road again. Do some research on it.

i just though it was because males though they were superior to females in every way possible

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

1 minute to 12 and I reached 8k posts! yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

LOL,congratulations :D
Wohoo! :p
And yes,ladies and gentlemen,Ms.Nadia manages to beat Mr.Usama Jawad's challenge of reaching 8K posts by 1 whole minute xD
Heartiest congratulations :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion