WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it says a white Toyota FJ cruiser hit almost 5 cars which were parked and fled away

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I used my phone more heavy than usually today. A lot of browsing, WPCentral, Whatsapp, texting, email. Even some games. Usually I would have to think about charging it by now, but it's still on 52 %!

This update did wonders to my beloved 8X :)

Where's Rue? He has to recommend me stuff for London :(

Well, I'm off to a party. With a phone that has still enough power to bring me through the night ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I used my phone more heavy than usually today. A lot of browsing, WPCentral, Whatsapp, texting, email. Even some games. Usually I would have to think about charging it by now, but it's still on 52 %!

Well, I'm off to a party. With a phone that has still enough power to bring me through the night ;-)

enjoy Chregu :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

party till you get tired ! then you go to the after party !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it says a white Toyota FJ cruiser hit almost 5 cars which were parked and fled away

how does a car 5 hit cars and still keep on going o.o. I say that Toyota was towing something !

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

how does a car 5 hit cars and still keep on going o.o. I say that Toyota was towing something !

nope! :p it's definitely a drifter....or a high on weed guy driving :p the first car is a fortuner.....second one might be a sonata....third one's a GMC, and the other two again might be corollas :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss