WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

would've been worse if he had diarrhea too :p

Depending on the level you can have that. Normally I have a fever for a bit and then simply vomit. This has happened more than once unfortunately but not too many times. No I wasn't drunk.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Depending on the level you can have that. Normally I have a fever for a bit and then simply vomit. This has happened more than once unfortunately but not too many times. No I wasn't drunk.

I puked last night and slept the whole day in class today and now I've a 6 hour shift :( which is ending in 2 hours :|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I puked last night and slept the whole day in class today and now I've a 6 hour shift :( which is ending in 2 hours :|

That sucks. :/ Any reasoning behind that or just a bad day? I noticed you mentioned the unmentionable...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Great!

How you finding the books I sent? Helpful? Did you watch the video?

yes I did...they are helpful and easy too :) I should ask the head of the department to give me an extra week....these hospital shifts are exhausting!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yes I did...they are helpful and easy too :) I should ask the head of the department to give me an extra week....these hospital shifts are exhausting!

Good. :) I like those books. Very easy to read and understand. Now if only I could get Sahib to read them... I mean really read them. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12