WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why is it that people choose a Monday or a Friday to jump in front of trains? :/

That's not a good thing yo witness and day of the week :/ . Maybe it's Monday blues and friendly because they couldn't handle one more work week on Monday :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I have not the slightest idea what this is all about. But the show's background and big banners don't really indicate serious journalism. It seems to be more about having a sensational story that makes people angry for better ratings.

But then again, I don't know what it is about.

I will give you a hint here , a stupid babysitter tortured infant during night time when family is away for work :cry:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I will give you a hint here , a stupid babysitter tortured infant during night time when family is away for work :cry:

That much I got. And I hope that she will be judged and punished for whatever she did.

All I was saying is that judged by the format of this TV show, they only add to the emotional load, they spin their story to make it "sensational". And it obviously works, I see you angry, I see you sad, I see you very agitated.

Personally I keep to newspapers that are established, serious and provide facts. Not some TV format that makes money on the viewers negative emotions. Even though these formats are very widespread these days. And they are mostly not too deliberate to tell you the truth in objective way.

However I have to admit that I don't know if this is really the case here, I'm just judging by how the show looks and your reaction.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

That much I got. And I hope that she will be judged and punished for whatever she did.

All I was saying is that judged by the format of this TV show, they only add to the emotional load, they spin their story to make it "sensational". And it obviously works, I see you angry, I see you sad, I see you very agitated.

Personally I keep to newspapers that are established, serious and provide facts. Not some TV format that makes money on the viewers negative emotions. Even though these formats are very widespread these days. And they are mostly not too deliberate to tell you the truth in objective way.

However I have to admit that I don't know if this is really the case here, I'm just judging by how the show looks and your reaction.

umm and I guessed all this by watching the clip . The video is not in my mother tongue but from expressions and some scenes I was shocked , the way she was throwing the kid on bed urghh :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's not a good thing yo witness and day of the week :/ . Maybe it's Monday blues and friendly because they couldn't handle one more work week on Monday :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've only witnessed it once a long time ago. When I say I witnessed it, I was literally 1 meter away from the person.

No I didn't push them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've only witnessed it once a long time ago. When I say I witnessed it, I was literally 1 meter away from the person.

No I didn't push them.

I remember you telling this story before. Back then you were also emphasizing that you didn't push the person. Suspicious...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying to find out something about something and I don't see capable of doing it and this really gets on my nerves.

Pashwa97

May 17, 2014
Visit site

How can I post an question to you guys??? My audio equaliser is not working on my Nokia Lumia 520?? Help me please

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How can I post an question to you guys??? My audio equaliser is not working on my Nokia Lumia 520?? Help me please

First you start a search and see if about this problem already was asked before, if not you go to the right forum, I guess the Nokia Lumia 520 forum, and you create a new thread with your question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99