WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

isn't that assuming they have 20/20 vision ? o.o and also i wouldn't know if there is a benefit to higher resolution displays. battery life only last like 1 day and a half with 1080p displays . i don't know about 2k displays

Here, this guy had a lot of time, there's also stuff about this 20/20 thing: Debunking the Retina Display Myth | Mostly-Tech

And I don't think they selected specifically people with perfect vision for this study, but I don't feel like reading it. There are enough studies I'd have to read for my science ;-)

Concerning the battery life: Reviews will tell.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here, this guy had a lot of time, there's also stuff about this 20/20 thing: Debunking the Retina Display Myth | Mostly-Tech

And I don't think they selected specifically people with perfect vision for this study, but I don't feel like reading it. There are enough studies I'd have to read for my science ;-)

Concerning the battery life: Reviews will tell.
well then we will see later one. ill reserve judgment till i see the reviews :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got an appointment on Sunday just to be sure

I hope not. Got a few friends that have it, and if it is what I think it is, it's manageable. I'm curious though how people in your culture may feel about taking meds for that sort of situation...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I hope not. Got a few friends that have it, and if it is what I think it is, it's manageable. I'm curious though how people in your culture may feel about taking meds for that sort of situation...
I don't think it's that big of a deal unless it's cancer :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss