WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh so rape is now accidental ._. ....the hell is wrong with that country.. its not like you trip on a girl and start beating her and then accidently whip it out and accidently start doing it >.>

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

huh so rape is now accidental ._. ....the hell is wrong with that country.. its not like you trip on a girl and start beating her and then accidently whip it out and accidently start doing it >.>

I think that went a little bit too far...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That didn't sound right.... for a minute there... just a slight change in the wording and it would sound completely wrong....

In any case I'm glad you feel that way. Last time hitting and rape came up things didn't go so well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, the party this guy belongs to distanced itself from what he said.

The very scary part about this is that there are right wing politicians in the US that feel the same way or similar. Just say it differently.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o....... that's scary to know

There are many states with right wing governments that have made things very difficult for women in their state and their reproductive rights. You don't have to go to far on the internet to find it either. A lot of them say very similar things as this Indian politician.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just believe that we all know what rape is, we don't need a detailed description of it. Well, it might be me, I also can't stand seeing a rape in movies, somehow that just goes much too far for me.

I'm with you there. Along with other things in movies. It's partially why I don't like some action flicks and I've never been into horror flicks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There are many states with right wing governments that have made things very difficult for women in their state and their reproductive rights. You don't have to go to far on the internet to find it either. A lot of them say very similar things as this Indian politician.
im oblivious to that ... I live in cali where right now the governor is a democrat and the house of reps is democrats too ...soooo I don't see a lot of that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just believe that we all know what rape is, we don't need a detailed description of it. Well, it might be me, I also can't stand seeing a rape in movies, somehow that just goes much too far for me.

o.o I haven't see any rape movies or that glorified it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im oblivious to that ... I live in cali where right now the governor is a democrat and the house of reps is democrats too ...soooo I don't see a lot of that

What's scarier is that people vote for these politicians on what they say as well. Though some are not that whacky at first maybe... A lot of them tend to be racist as well. You should know more about what's going on in your own country. I don't even live there an know more. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's scarier is that people vote for these politicians on what they say as well. Though some are not that whacky at first maybe... A lot of them tend to be racist as well. You should know more about what's going on in your own country. I don't even live there an know more. :p

I should but most of the time I dont really care what the politicians say and do

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

(Destroying trail of thought by posting. Sorry folks, but rape isn't one of those topics I'm comfortable around.)

Sometimes, you really hate slow internet.
Yeah, sometimes.

For instance, I'm loving the slow internet because of all the reactions I get to see from the E3 press conferences.

Be informed, the WanderingTraveler is going on an excursion to Etria in the near future. Medicas and Nectars welcome.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should but most of the time I dont really care what the politicians say and do

That's not the right attitude. Even though politics suck and the U.S. is very bad, change is up to you they're are too many in the USA with your opinion how do you expect things to get better?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss