WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not to make the thread NSFW again but I swear with all the sexually innuendo in the news these days makes me want to not read the newspapers anymore. I'm sure what makes me more sad:
- The guy in Florida who propositions whom he thought was a sex worker (ended up being an undercover cop of course) and offers to pay in the form of a garden salad
- The woman in New Hampshire acting as a commercial sex worker who solicited a man she thought was a client (ended up being an undercover cop of course) by hand written notes in a library
- The increased presence of stories about female teacher taking advantage of high school male students.

Just too much in the news for me to wrap my brain around...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, VPN that I can use and is not just implemented that it can be on the feature list plus the app selection are pretty good reasons. Most of all considering that Apple will most likely improve the already good camera again, as the camera of the 930 would be the only real upgrade over my 8X ;-)

That's my take on the 930. It upgrades my 925 and 8X on the camera level and offers a bigger screen and better processors, but that's about it. WP still doesn't take advantage of the larger screen size yet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not to make the thread NSFW again but I swear with all the sexually innuendo in the news these days makes me want to not read the newspapers anymore. I'm sure what makes me more sad:
- The guy in Florida who propositions whom he thought was a sex worker (ended up being an undercover cop of course) and offers to pay in the form of a garden salad
- The woman in New Hampshire acting as a commercial sex worker who solicited a man she thought was a client (ended up being an undercover cop of course) by hand written notes in a library
- The increased presence of stories about female teacher taking advantage of high school male students.

Just too much in the news for me to wrap my brain around...

i wonder what news you read o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

More power to you for sticking with your 810 for the past year plus.

its a good phone with no problems. even with the amber update its still working fine. i know i could insert a comparison but im not sure if it will come out right

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope you did not mean "hand of God" :) I just couldn't resist that one, LOL:)
zXoCybr.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

nooooo .. nooo lol i didn't mean it like that because i changed my mind about getting pizza and eating the meat with onions i ate yesterday

Don't worry, you can eat whatever you feel like and I'll approve. Unless you eat human babies, I wouldn't like that...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So my thing with the marriage part. Even though what was implied was that she didn't/couldn't give him a son, she still needs to give him consent to have a second marriage?

Yes! She still has to give consent and the guy, if he is really marrying someone else should not make differences between both the wives! And the first wife can decide whether she wants to stay or just leave him!
In Islam a man can have four wives! Which usually is misused by guys out here

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes! She still has to give consent and the guy, if he is really marrying someone else should not make differences between both the wives! And the first wife can decide whether she wants to stay or just leave him!
In Islam a man can have four wives! Which usually is misused by guys out here

._. 4 wife's ? Man I hope he has money to help them out

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786