WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes! She still has to give consent and the guy, if he is really marrying someone else should not make differences between both the wives! And the first wife can decide whether she wants to stay or just leave him!
In Islam a man can have four wives! Which usually is misused by guys out here

I know about the multiple wives thing to some degree, but I wasn't sure if the first wife had to give consent or not. Thanks for clearing that up. 😊

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I know about the multiple wives thing to some degree, but I wasn't sure if the first wife had to give consent or not. Thanks for clearing that up. 😊
Same thing for me. Never realized that women could leave their husbands, but a lot of times, that does not happen due to financial or practical reasons.

Now, when women are the dominant partners...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Mia looks like that drink you said you would get me . Might be a reality soon ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

:eek: now why would their husbands be afraid of their wife's ?

Remember when wives would launch a tirade on their husbands since they came home from work drunk? Or when husbands earn all the money, and their wives have complete control over it? Or when you can't watch the (insert sports event here) because your wife is watching (insert crappy soap opera/talk show/celebrity "news" show here)?

Fun times.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Remember when wives would launch a tirade on their husbands since they came home from work drunk? Or when husbands earn all the money, and their wives have complete control over it? Or when you can't watch the (insert sports event here) because your wife is watching (insert crappy soap opera/talk show/celebrity "news" show here)?

Fun times.

I would be afraid if she had power to tell me I couldn't watch a sport D:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb