WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

another documentary I am watching is the neo-Nazi . im here thinking why would anyone would want to part of the history where people killed other people for being different :/ . also how anyone can take them seriously

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

another documentary I am watching is the neo-Nazi . im here thinking why would anyone would want to part of the history where people killed other people for being different :/ . also how anyone can take them seriously

The only time German is good for something is when watching movies with Nazis in it. Then you understand them without subtitles. Well, it depends on the quality of the production, often they talk a German I can't understand anyway because it's that bad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only time German is good for something is when watching movies with Nazis in it. Then you understand them without subtitles. Well, it depends on the quality of the production, often they talk a German I can't understand anyway because it's that bad.

I don't understand German ....:p I would need subtitles. not to sound mean or anything but when Germans talk ...they sound like they are mad

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Actually I'm not sure. The Lumias might have it, they certainly don't have Glance though.
They probably have tap to awake but as said they don't have glance. I'm not buying a WP without Glance or notification light.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When seeing all these people stating that they are just bored by iOS, I think this is probably due to natural turn-over. At one point people get bored and want something new. So it might really be time to try out another OS for me too ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When seeing all these people stating that they are just bored by iOS, I think this is probably due to natural turn-over. At one point people get bored and want something new. So it might really be time to try out another OS for me too ;-)
yeah you should ..enjoy IOS for a while ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb