WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do BlackBerry users really wait for the switch to WP?

Well, at least they know how it feels to wait and to have terrible apps ;-)

The question to ask is if they had switched to Android or iPhone when BBM came to those platforms? Why would they wait to switch to WP? :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Do BlackBerry users really wait for the switch to WP?

Well, at least they know how it feels to wait and to have terrible apps ;-)
maybe they have specific usages . like at work they might use all msft but want BBM. now that they have everything they can switch

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

maybe they have specific usages . like at work they might use all msft but want BBM. now that they have everything they can switch

I almost wrote "We'll see". But we probably won't. Blackberry has already too low of a market share to really make an impact on the Windows Phone market share ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes. And playing with it was certainly cooler than the movie.

Legos was my childhood toy too. Video games were not popular until I was about 12-13 and then only for those who could afford it.

I didn't get to play with legos that much when I was a kid. now that I think of it my childhood was playing outside with my cousins

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I want QuizUp in wp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I didn't get to play with legos that much when I was a kid. now that I think of it my childhood was playing outside with my cousins

Somehow this made me think of the most awesome and beautiful Christmas I had in my life.

I don't remember how old I was, I guess around 10. My family had a house in Austria on a hill, it was pretty far away from everything. Including a little stream and a bridge that lead to the house and a lot of forest. Heating was done with wood and it was the most comfortable little house you can imagine. I celebrated with my parents, my brothers and the dog.

This Christmas it had an incredible amount of snow, allowing us to walk up the road further up the hill for amazing sledding fun. There was a beautiful Christmas tree, I got great gifts, tasty food, everything was just perfect.

Well, it's a very nice memory, but it breaks my heart considering that my father since died and we had to sell the house.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somehow this made me think of the most awesome and beautiful Christmas I had in my life.

I don't remember how old I was, I guess around 10. My family had a house in Austria on a hill, it was pretty far away from everything. Including a little stream and a bridge that lead to the house and a lot of forest. Heating was done with wood and it was the most comfortable little house you can imagine. I celebrated with my parents, my brothers and the dog.

This Christmas it had an incredible amount of snow, allowing us to walk up the road further up the hill for amazing sledding fun. There was a beautiful Christmas tree, I got great gifts, tasty food, everything was just perfect.

Well, it's a very nice memory, but it breaks my heart considering that my father since died and we had to sell the house.

that is a nice memory :) up to the last past :/ bummer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)