WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Me too, I just don't care for it.

Speaking of apps, I just got an update for the Cisco client on my iPad. It's amazing, iOS offers not only VPN support, it's even working VPN support ;-)

I got a Skype update on my ipod this morning. I thought about it and said " when is the Skype update for win phone coming :("

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

people are already saying that nokia is going to make android phone just because they made a launcher >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403216225.033090.jpg I wonder what my little sister is going to use them after they deflate

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time for a little walk. I could drive to the store but I feel like walking to think

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went to the Sony store and wanted to see the Z2 and was told it wasn't out for the US until another month. So I chatted up with the reps and told them I owned a Z Ultra because I saw the white one they had on display. I pulled it out and they broke out in big smiles. Yup, a Purple Z Ultra is something they don't see every day. The Prince is a BOSS!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I went to the Sony store and wanted to see the Z2 and was told it wasn't out for the US until another month. So I chatted up with the reps and told them I owned a Z Ultra because I saw the white one they had on display. I pulled it out and they broke out in big smiles. Yup, a Purple Z Ultra is something they don't see every day. The Prince is a BOSS!

You got the magic phone :p and I have never seen a sony store in Cali ...yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion