WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But if I am having a good and interesting discussion, and this guy comes in and just throws crap around I can't ignore that. I guess I have to face the fact that I might be not as strong a man as I thought I am.
Using your will to ignore is a sign of strength and not weakness.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Might not have to wait too long to find out :)

I'm in no hurry to buy anything at this point. I don't plan to change phones until next year. Hopefully the WPs they plan to bring out will be out and I can make an informed decision. I don't want to wait forever for my next phone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm also very interested in the Nexus 6. The Nexus 5 was released in October last year, so I don't expect it very soon, most of all not in Switzerland, it will take quite a while until it's available here.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's one person in this forum that really disgusts me in his ignorance and his crude behavior. It's really not my nature, but everything this guy writes ticks me off.

How can I become a better man and start to be above such things?

Scoop! I wanna know who it is! (via PM of course...😁)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I concur. I probably listen to stuff from the late eighties and early nineties on my gadgets. For some crazy reason I prefer British bands over American ones.

Nothing crazy about that. I listen to all sorts of stuff these days. I kinda miss my Sansa Fuze, and that played into my MW1 purchase. I would charge my Fuze twice a week and the sound was nice enough...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No I'd never go near Apple. :p

I'd jump onto Android instead. Most likely a Nexus 6. But that all depends what's around.

Well, I think everyone knows the kind of Apples I like...

But I'd grab a 5s, just to have it. The screen is a wee bit too small for me. If WP goes to ****, I'd buy a Nexus 5 and use that and my Z Ultra.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm also very interested in the Nexus 6. The Nexus 5 was released in October last year, so I don't expect it very soon, most of all not in Switzerland, it will take quite a while until it's available here.

Um, for those who read Android enough, there may not be a Nexus 6. Google wants to get away from the Nexus line and offer more premium style stuff, like the iFruit. My favorite Nexus phone is still the Nexus One, with honorable mention to the Galaxy Nexus. If the Nexus 5 is indeed the last one in that line, I may grab a used one to have.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Um, for those who read Android enough, there may not be a Nexus 6. Google wants to get away from the Nexus line and offer more premium style stuff, like the iFruit. My favorite Nexus phone is still the Nexus One, with honorable mention to the Galaxy Nexus. If the Nexus 5 is indeed the last one in that line, I may grab a used one to have.

Well, I don't read Android blogs often. I didn't know that. There were some talks about a new Nexus phone on The Verge, so I thought there would be a new one...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well to put it another way then. I'll gladly buy a Google device over anything else just to have vanilla Android. :) That's of course if they keep it vanilla that is. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Vanilla android is the only android UI I like :) but not enough to fall head over heels

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apparently it's still a possibility of a Nexus device coming. Though not sure how reliable the information was. They're saying 5.5" though. If it's that big I won't be interested. :/

Nothing against large phones but wtf? I don't need something that big for every day use. I just want a sturdy phone with a good battery, decent camera and nice screen. Preferably a nice spec internally to go with that. I guess that's impossible...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Apparently it's still a possibility of a Nexus device coming. Though not sure how reliable the information was. They're saying 5.5" though. If it's that big I won't be interested. :/

Nothing against large phones but wtf? I don't need something that big for every day use. I just want a sturdy phone with a good battery, decent camera and nice screen. Preferably a nice spec internally to go with that. I guess that's impossible...

I guess the market wants large phones :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I really think they are going to far with the current high-end Android phones when it comes to display size. Do people really want that? Or has it technical reasons, as a bigger phone allows for a bigger battery and bigger screen allow higher resolutions more easily?

I'm a little baffled by this. The current high-end phone have the size of what was considered a "phablet" a few years ago, and the mini versions have the size of the previous high-end devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb