WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sup! What's new?

At the moment I'm trying to think of a design that'll work for an app company that want me to redesign their website. I'm also looking out for trouble makers here in the forums and I'm waiting for a good opportunity to start to play a new game on my PC!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu,I don't know if I'm asking the right person, but is it possible to extract a human's past memory from engram and view it using any bioinformatics tech? Like the students at Harvard did on mice ?

They did? I don't know, I think neurobiology is pretty much the same as slaughter ;-)

Sorry, I really don't know anything about this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At the moment I'm trying to think of a design that'll work for an app company that want me to redesign their website. I'm also looking out for trouble makers here in the forums and I'm waiting for a good opportunity to start to play a new game on my PC!
regulators :p !

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

that was a big question that one guy asked snowflake o.o....

I really have no idea what I'll be doing with my life after I've finished my PhD thesis. My girlfriend will finish a few years earlier (next year), maybe I'll just have a look what she will be doing...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When I was in Ireland I bought Empire Magazine frequently. When I was back in Switzerland it was very hard to get (only the bigger stores in the bigger cities) and very expensive.

I just remembered that and looked it up on my tablet. They have an app and one issue is like 1/3 of the price it would cost in a Swiss store.

That's very nice.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cool! If I see any troublemakers, I'll alert you.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

travel the world !

Takes money to do that well. Either that or move countries a lot which in Chregu's position is possible. When someone else pays for the move it's even better. Not that this has happened to me. I moved countries on my own.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Takes money to do that well. Either that or move countries a lot which in Chregu's position is possible. When someone else pays for the move it's even better. Not that this has happened to me. I moved countries on my own.

oh yeah ...that too .... but its an option :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo