WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't imagine you making fun of me like this when we started the thread, and now look at you!

Well, it doesn't have to have something to do with us and my perspective might be off. Still ;-)

I guess its a thing. I make fun of people that I think are cool ... if I don't ...well I don't like you

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And now I'm 90% sure I will wave goodbye to WP with next phone
zuza6a3e.jpg

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Phones means lot to me but with cars Renault is my favourite brand and I am in cars since I was like 2.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Phones means lot to me but with cars Renault is my favourite brand and I am in cars since I was like 2.

make sense. :) though phones aren't that important to me because phones will grow old and break and buy another phone :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

make sense. :) though phones aren't that important to me because phones will grow old and break and buy another phone :p
True, maybe I said that to fast but I actually like things Google presented today. Android L looks good, Android Wear too and AndroidAuto is nice too. This Keynote was like highlight where Microsoft is behind Google.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

True, maybe I said that to fast but I actually like things Google presented today. Android L looks good, Android Wear too and AndroidAuto is nice too. This Keynote was like highlight where Microsoft is behind Google.

they are ahead and that's cool and all. for me I don't really care what google does because I don't use anything google besides YouTube.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Okay, what does Microsoft have (besides Cortana) that isn't on other platforms, like Android? Micro$oft treats them better than us, so why should I stay? Android looks like WP now, and Microsoft has EVERY service that WP has on Android, but better, and Android looks a LOT cleaner now. I'm so pissed off right now. If the next Android phone (new specs) is great, I'm leaving. WP honestly has no more advantages anymore.
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay, what does Microsoft have (besides Cortana) that isn't on other platforms, like Android? Micro$oft treats them better than us, so why should I stay? Android looks like WP now, and Microsoft has EVERY service that WP has on Android, but better, and Android looks a LOT cleaner now. I'm so pissed off right now. If the next Android phone (new specs) is great, I'm leaving. WP honestly has no more advantages anymore.
Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that is what the general feeling today after the Google I/O event.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm thinking that is what the general feeling today after the Google I/O event.

IOS 8 is a meh improvement from IOS 7 (I have it on my iPad), but still improved a bit, and has features WP doesn't have. Android L COMPLETELY changed! Has those things IOS 8 brought, looks cleaner, like WP, and is coming soon. Android has EVERY Microsoft service, so yeah, what does WP have over Android and IOS now?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

IOS 8 is a meh improvement from IOS 7 (I have it on my iPad), but still improved a bit, and has features WP doesn't have. Android L COMPLETELY changed! Has those things IOS 8 brought, looks cleaner, like WP, and is coming soon. Android has EVERY Microsoft service, so yeah, what does WP have over Android and IOS now?
The only thing for me is they way android behaves and what company runs it.
1) the way it behaves is that I would still have to micro manage a lot of things.
2) I don't like Google very much or their practices

You could get a android phone and test it out to see if you like it :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The only thing for me is they way android behaves and what company runs it.
1) the way it behaves is that I would still have to micro manage a lot of things.
2) I don't like Google very much or their practices

You could get a android phone and test it out to see if you like it :)

Google can be a ***** at times, but all the Microsoft services we have are on Android, so...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb