WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have I mentioned that there's a new person sitting just opposite me who has a bit of a BO problem? :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Have I mentioned that there's a new person sitting just opposite me who has a bit of a BO problem? :/

Idealt with that yesterday. While I went on campus to work on my presentation, which went well, there was a young couple that walked in and and in a table beside where I working. They were stink with weed and BO - I honestly started to wonder if they were homeless based on the stench level...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Idealt with that yesterday. While I went on campus to work on my presentation, which went well, there was a young couple that walked in and and in a table beside where I working. They were stink with weed and BO - I honestly started to wonder if they were homeless based on the stench level...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I think some people like that in Prague. Well they were hippie looking but smelled like that hadn't showered for weeks and smelled of weed. Young couple as well. I have a few stories of homeless people I've encountered over the years. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After I reached puberty with around 14 I guess, I didn't really change how often I shower and didn't really understand why I suddenly should use deodorants.

Of course my physiology changed anyway. Back then it was a little shocking, but when looking back I am glad somebody told me that I should think about changing my hygiene routine...

Since then I shower practically every day.

Maybe you could write this person an anonymous letter :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it does ...:D
BejuBeru.com-Machu-Pichu-image5.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After I reached puberty with around 14 I guess, I didn't really change how often I shower and didn't really understand why I suddenly should use deodorants.

Of course my physiology changed anyway. Back then it was a little shocking, but when looking back I am glad somebody told me that I should think about changing my hygiene routine...

Since then I shower practically every day.

Maybe you could write this person an anonymous letter :p

Well I would but he seems to be well known by those in charge. You'd think they would have mentioned something by now...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Everytime I come to this train station my dates connection sucks.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion