WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tapatalk is faster but still can't like pictures without descriptions -_-
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Asha is not a smartphone,even though it can perform almost all of the features of a smartphone excluding multitasking and a few other things.Nokia however markets it as a smartphone only. They don't come in the 25% segment.

It's still hard to believe that they grew from 5 % to 25 % within a few months.

Explosive Smartphone Growth Driven by Lower-Priced Models, Cannibalises Feature Phone Sales in Indian Mobile Market, Says IDC - prIN24471213

I can't find any current data about this though.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

It's still hard to believe that they grew from 5 % to 25 % within a few months.

Explosive Smartphone Growth Driven by Lower-Priced Models, Cannibalises Feature Phone Sales in Indian Mobile Market, Says IDC - prIN24471213

I can't find any current data about this though.
See,the article shows Nokia market share at 15% in December,up from 5% in September of 2013. In just 3 months the share skyrocketed. Fast forward Jan,Feb,march,April,may,June,july- It stands at 25%. So you see,there is nothing surprising about the growth. Besides,Nokia's/Microsoft Mobile's marketing is quite strong here in India. You can even see phones like 925,625 used in casual tv ads.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

See,the article shows Nokia market share at 15% in December,up from 5% in September of 2013. In just 3 months the share skyrocketed. Fast forward Jan,Feb,march,April,may,June,july- It stands at 25%. So you see,there is nothing surprising about the growth. Besides,Nokia's/Microsoft Mobile's marketing is quite strong here in India. You can even see phones like 925,625 used in casual tv ads.

No, Lumia market share was 5 %, the 15 % you are referring to are all phones sold by Nokia.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes,the cheapest phones ever that can run WhatsApp! It's amazing how Nokia managed to pull that off. I don't see Samsung or Micromax feature phones running WhatsApp.

Yeah its not so known here in Saudi Arabia....the high end phones are the only phones you can see here....people still use nokia having symbian OS....they can't let it go!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He just needs live tv on Windows phone and he will switch because he is in love with my HTC 8X....but there's not a single app which does that
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

I'm still in love with my 8X and yet I may not keep it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still waiting for the murders to start. :p

Brazil never takes this sport lightly. One of my biggest issues with this game is the over the top reactions people have to it. It's a game. Get over it.

The issue with the World Cup in Brasil was the things the government did to poor folks to ensure the games went on in terms of the relocation and other stuff. This semi final trouncing may shed more light on that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Listening to Ska music, in particular Jamaican Ska, at work is always soothing...even though the **** they talk about ain't no joke...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb