WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The issue with the World Cup in Brasil was the things the government did to poor folks to ensure the games went on in terms of the relocation and other stuff. This semi final trouncing may shed more light on that.

Oh I know that part of things. Brazil is a mess.

I was referring to their reactions that they've had in the past when they lost world cup games. Usually violent.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh I know that part of things. Brazil is a mess.

I was referring to their reactions that they've had in the past when they lost world cup games. Usually violent.

I know you know. I know I know. And I do know not a lot of people know about that sort of stuff. Yes, they've had violent reactions in the past. Let's hope you don't see as much of that. I did see people burning the flag, and that could be more a sign towards the stuff the government did as opposed to the play of the team.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know you know. I know I know. And I do know not a lot of people know about that sort of stuff. Yes, they've had violent reactions in the past. Let's hope you don't see as much of that. I did see people burning the flag, and that could be more a sign towards the stuff the government did as opposed to the play of the team.

Flag burning.... never a good sign.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. IDC states Nokia share as 5% and 12% in the same month of December 2013. Can we safely rely on IDC data is the question now :)

No we can't. Can we rely on the source you are talking about but are not providing? :p

I really wonder whether Nokia smartphones have such a high market share in India in general and how much Nokia X devices are playing into this. If Windows Phone is really that strong it changes a lot of how I think about Windows Phone's strength in general.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Choices. Choices. Hey Chregu, if I move all these WP I have in my house, can you give me a reason why I should turn them into an iPhone?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

No we can't. Can we rely on the source you are talking about but are not providing? :p

I really wonder whether Nokia smartphones have such a high market share in India in general and how much Nokia X devices are playing into this. If Windows Phone is really that strong it changes a lot of how I think about Windows Phone's strength in general.
Nokia x was launched only recently. It may make a difference of maybe what,2-3% ? Even that is too much. It's the first Android phone from Nokia, and not to mention it looks terrible.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nokia x was launched only recently. It may make a difference of maybe what,2-3% ? Even that is too much. It's the first Android phone from Nokia, and not to mention it looks terrible.

In my opinion,
The x looks great. I really like the design. Please elaborate why you think its terrible.

Side note:
Reached 2k posts

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. What kind of Apple lover are you? Guess you only lust after the newer soon to be released things...

I know you jest, but I think it's just that he likes what he can get but not the actual company behind it. He's by no means an iFan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05