WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now that the World Cup is over the World Cup fever will die down and we will return to our lives without the World Cup

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I still like football. I can't stand the MLS, so ill probably watch European Matches, like La Liga, English league, German league, etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I still like football. I can't stand the MLS, so ill probably watch European Matches, like La Liga, English league, German league, etc.

Same here but I don't get those channels :( i do get the Mexican liga but that's about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Actually its cool getting new gizmos onto the production floor. Got some real neat machines in over the last 12 months. Currently trying to bring two more in, hopefully up and running in the next year or so. Keep in mind, the production lead time on some of these machines is over 4 months, then shipping from either Europe or Asia, usually 2 weeks in customs at LAX and then installation, startup issues, training etc.

That's not too bad. The project I'm on is the next 5-7 years...

When I was in manufacturing our minimum lead time was 6 weeks for something basic. The more complex were anywhere from 1-2 months to 1-2 years. That's not including installation and commissioning.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Won a legendary match in FIFA 14! Classic XI vs India though. 😜

Hope that didn't offend anyone, it's just Classic XI is the best ranked team in FIFA 14, and India is the lowest. And legendary is the hardest game difficulty in FIFA 14.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140715_09_47_44_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140715_09_47_44_Pro.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 6

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know the 930 reminds me of the iPhone . They both don't have glance and they both have the metallic look.

They both don't have SD cards? That's pretty much where similarity ends.

Mind you I don't want either.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't see how you came to that conclusion, and because I'm at work and cannot drink any alcohol to help me see your point more clearly, I'll just trust your judgement.

I think even with alcohol inside you the 930 will not resemble the iPhone, it would have to include a big circular button in the middle of the bottom part of the phone, not happening....

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

They both don't have SD cards? That's pretty much where similarity ends.

Mind you I don't want either.

When I said I felt the 930 wasn't a true successor FOR ME from my 920 in one of the blogs because of same storage and/or no microSD, people started raging at me, and argued that the 920 didn't have microSD support as well. :-/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I said I felt the 930 wasn't a true successor FOR ME from my 920 in one of the blogs because of same storage and/or no microSD, people started raging at me, and argued that the 920 didn't have microSD support as well. :-/

Whatever floats your boat. I don't want a 930 but I'm not going to knock others for wanting it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Won a legendary match in FIFA 14! Classic XI vs India though. ��

Hope that didn't offend anyone, it's just Classic XI is the best ranked team in FIFA 14, and India is the lowest. And legendary is the hardest game difficulty in FIFA 14.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

I am surprised at the margin, it should have been more like the Germany vs Brazil semi-final score:)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

As long as you continue to root for USMNT, you are allowed to watch the other futbol leagues....

Of course. I wanted US to play Argentina in the QF's, as those are my two of my three favorite teams (Costa Rica). My third is Germany, which was why I enjoyed the final. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb