WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu, not sure if you read this far back, but after a week with my SWR10 smartband, I must say I'm glad I got one. The reviews for this thing were spot on. Nice to wear, subtle looks, good battery life, good enough accuracy. Sony needs to tweak the software some more though and it would be onto something good here. I'd like to see this things sensors a bit more refined (via software). I think this can do a whole lot more. People want a display on this and I can certainly see the need to run everything via the Android apps an asspain, but it is cool.

I've seen people with smartbands before but now I have one I can see the other kinds more readily in the wild.

Still wish Kreyos had WP support much earlier as I would have gotten their smart watch instead that has much of the SWR10's functionality built in. Still, I like the thing overall and the scope of the Lifelog app so far is a good starting point.

Does it have integrated GPS?

What can it actually do?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, tomorrow morning I'll go running, so it's time for me to catch some sleep. What is it today? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Wednesday. I'm confused. Yesterday I thought it's Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday. My experiments will incubate until Saturday then. Well, it seems I'll visit my lab on Saturday then.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, tomorrow morning I'll go running, so it's time for me to catch some sleep. What is it today? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Wednesday. I'm confused. Yesterday I thought it's Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday. My experiments will incubate until Saturday then. Well, it seems I'll visit my lab on Saturday then.

It feels like a Wednesday :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Does it have integrated GPS?

What can it actually do?

Well, while your SIM is in an Android phone, it can track things like # of steps, hours of sleep, hours you spend traveling in a vehicle (not so accurate when trains are factored in), overall calories burned, how much you're communicating on your phone (phone calls, and maybe texts), how much time you surf online, how much time you spent cycling).

There is much to improve but it is a nice start.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, while your SIM is in an Android phone, it can track things like # of steps, hours of sleep, hours you spend traveling in a vehicle (not so accurate when trains are factored in), overall calories burned, how much you're communicating on your phone (phone calls, and maybe texts), how much time you surf online, how much time you spent cycling).

There is much to improve but it is a nice start.

._. How does it do it when you are at home browsing the net?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

._. How does it do it when you are at home browsing the net?

Oh, you don't have to be tied to the phone to log the data. You can take the sensor out of the band and slip it into your pocket and it still works.

It uses A-GPS from the phone (I think) to help with some of the logging. I've used it with a WP as the phone o used that day and once I synced it to the Z Ultra via Wifi it upload a lot of the types of data, in particular the calories burned and the steps taken.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, you don't have to be tied to the phone to log the data. You can take the sensor out of the band and slip it into your pocket and it still works.

It uses A-GPS from the phone (I think) to help with some of the logging. I've used it with a WP as the phone o used that day and once I synced it to the Z Ultra via Wifi it upload a lot of the types of data, in particular the calories burned and the steps taken.

Ohhhh ok . I was thinking it would only log using the phone and it wouldn't log if you aren't using the phone . That's good to know

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

actually we get everything cheap! cheap food, cheap electronics except calls! and internet!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure why but this day feels like the day I should of done something but I did nothing today :/ maybe tomorrow will be more productive instead of me thinking today

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it sucks that people are going to be laid off. nothing worse than being called and laid off. especially if the person has a family.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Was able to make ribs and turkey tacos. It is better to eat homemade than to eat out.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo