WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. I don't like where the market is going .... bigger phones with ok battery life. also the less buttons the better >.<

MS has already indicated they're after the low end market. Says a lot to me about what kinds of phones we'll see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought you were referring to the Lumia 630? (Budget device)

Um, did you see me state any particular model? Or say anything specific? Nope. Not everything is Lumia. We already know that MS has allowed none physical buttons so that manufacturers can make cheaper phones. Blue and Yazz are two low cost vendors which will probably use this method to keep costs down.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can see it now :p snowflake getting an iPhone and rue getting a nexus device and mia getting android for his daily driver !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can see it now :p snowflake getting an iPhone and rue getting a nexus device and mia getting android for his daily driver !

I haven't decided on a Nexus yet or any phone for that matter. I'm waiting and seeing what comes. I'm not in a hurry. At this point there is nothing, on any platform, that I'm interested in. WP is still OK but I want to see some movement in apps and some movement in the OS. I don't want another two years between major updates. This is one of the reasons why I'm holding off doing anything. Everything seems to be in some form of flux. Android, WP and even iOS. So it's best to wait and see.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

hope so because I would like to get one :D

I had an intention of waiting for Goldfinger's price to drop but since it's canceled and 930 is no go because lack of glance so L830 would be normal upgrade. Lets just hope on processor better than Snapdragon 400.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had an intention of waiting for Goldfinger's price to drop but since it's canceled and 930 is no go because lack of glance so L830 would be normal upgrade. Lets just hope on processor better than Snapdragon 400.
how about A SD 600 ! yay but I would be happy with SD 400 with 1gb of ram :) for me that would be a good starting point

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

After not using my 1520 for a little more than 15 hours, I've gotten over 50 notifications.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Um, did you see me state any particular model? Or say anything specific? Nope. Not everything is Lumia. We already know that MS has allowed none physical buttons so that manufacturers can make cheaper phones. Blue and Yazz are two low cost vendors which will probably use this method to keep costs down.

I can still read it in the quotes. I can still read it in the quotes...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry, my brain is never occupied enough to prevent me from iPadding, most of all not by phones ;-)

its occupied by ........SCIENCE
91265-bill-nye-SCIENCE-gif-Imgur-zD6P.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)