WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Only reason why I won't get a G3 is LG's slow and sometimes never updated process and bloated skin (imo). I prefer the M8, but this is why we have choices. :)

I should crack on you for a comment like this the same way you cracked on me about nanoSIMs and not wanting to switch between card formats, but I'll behave. 😉

HTC and LG update their phones roughly the same speed these days. It is still slower than Sony and Moto, but hella faster than Samsung...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I should crack on you for a comment like this the same way you cracked on me about nanoSIMs and not wanting to switch between card formats, but I'll behave. 😉

HTC and LG update their phones roughly the same speed these days. It is still slower than Sony and Moto, but hella faster than Samsung...

HTC has that 90 day cycle thing. And the HTC One M7 got 4.4 like MONTHS before the G2 got it, at least the Verizon versions. And update speed and skins are a stronger argument than nanoSIMs. You hold a grudge for awhile, lol.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummer :/ there is the afternoon

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The teen parenting program is this afternoon, so that's screaming babies while getting vaccines and blood work and staff walking around massive strollers. No improvement there.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Because I work on a clinic and there was a surge of high stress patients - people pregnant and not wanting to tell parents as yet, super nervous people taking HIV tests...you know, THAT sort of stuff...

I'm sorry. But for the people who don't want to be pregnant, and it's in early stages, can't they get an abortion? I mean, to some it isn't ethical, but it is better in some cases...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
No love for the S5 & note series? No hype for the S5 F and Note 4?

Note 3 is good. S5 is for jilted iPhone owners. People crack on the M8 - yes it is not good unless in good day lighting but the S5 is useless at night and in low light. I mean, really useless in those conditions. The 920 smokes it utterly in low light. Completely.

No hype for those other models - only curious to see if the Note 4 an improvement.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HTC has that 90 day cycle thing. And the HTC One M7 got 4.4 like MONTHS before the G2 got it, at least the Verizon versions. And update speed and skins are a stronger argument than nanoSIMs. You hold a grudge for awhile, lol.

I don't hold a grudge, I just have a very, very good memory. 😁

Dude, once you said Verizon and update in the same sentence that's a bonafide cluster****. The GF's S4 is still on 4.4.2. Technically I got 4.4.4 on my Z Ultra before she did on her N7 (2013). I do agree, Optimus UI has gotten better and flatter but can still be a little cluttered. That's why Nova and Apex launchers are still around...😁

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm sorry. But for the people who don't want to be pregnant, and it's in early stages, can't they get an abortion? I mean, to some it isn't ethical, but it is better in some cases...

Here's hoping a war doesn't break out. Keep arguing about iOS and other stuff people!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She just found out last night and we confirmed it today. Everything is still new; 1st pregnancy no less. She would have fully cried in my office but her partner was sitting next to her. He was more shellshocked as to all the stuff to be considered so he could speak. She is early enough where all her options (continue, terminate, or adoption) are all on the table (no pun intended).

Talking with people about topics like this is stressful and draining even for the counselor. I'll find out what she wants to do Saturday. It is hard to see pts like that back to back, but it was that kind of morning and I am a paid pro.

Lunch is over so I'm back at it.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

She just found out last night and we confirmed it today. Everything is still new; 1st pregnancy no less. She would have fully cried in my office but her partner was sitting next to her. He was more shellshocked as to all the stuff to be considered so he could speak. She is early enough where all her options (continue, terminate, or adoption) are all on the table (no pun intended).

Talking with people about topics like this is stressful and draining even for the counselor. I'll find out what she wants to do Saturday. It is hard to see pts like that back to back, but it was that kind of morning and I am a paid pro.

Lunch is over so I'm back at it.

:'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6