WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Combination of the lyrics of "War Pigs" from Paranoid album and "Walpurgis" the original version. This is probably the best performance by Bill Ward, the drummer, that I've seen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm awake...

I slept well I guess. Probably not enough. :p thankfully it cooled down and the people who were partying possibly passed out or went on to other things. :p

Today will be lots of walking. We didn't get any pics of the puppets yesterday because we got here so late but today we should manage. They sit around for three hours in one place which should give us time to get some pics.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

great ice cube sold out...>.> there isn't anymore old school rappers anymore >.< I never thought I see the day I see ice cube make a song with 2 chains and the guy from LMFAO

Explain what selling out is then we'll go from there. I'd recommend listening to a song from Tool. I'll have to PM to the name though as it will probably get filtered here. :p

Didn't Ice Cube do some movies?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Explain what selling out is then we'll go from there. I'd recommend listening to a song from Tool. I'll have to PM to the name though as it will probably get filtered here. :p

Didn't Ice Cube do some movies?
Please send me a PM also. I like progressive rock.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is another guy named Ice-T who has also done movies. Ice-T and Ice Cube are contemporaries. Ice-T has always been a solo artist in music. Ice Cube was originally in NWA.

I think Boyz n The Hood had two Academy Award nominations, I guess that's where my confusion comes from.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I enjoyed the quiter of the two drinking nights last night. Now it is on to work today and getting through the second drinking fest.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I scanned the forums looking at the hype surrounding the lockscreen app. Sadly, I'm not impressed. While this is nice and all, there are other more noteworthy improvements that need to be made to the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss