WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I scanned the forums looking at the hype surrounding the lockscreen app. Sadly, I'm not impressed. While this is nice and all, there are other more noteworthy improvements that need to be made to the OS.

But it's a great new way to personalize your Windows phone even further! Because rearranging squares makes you so unique! ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Like what in your opinion my brother?

The email bug that has existed since WP7, where if you are typing an email and the lock screen comes on, not only does it kick you out of the email, the draft that is saved isn't what you were working on - thus it eats your draft email (or not of what you wrote that wasn't saved). This has always happened, and happened to be again today.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The email bug that has existed since WP7, where if you are typing an email and the lock screen comes on, not only does it kick you out of the email, the draft that is saved isn't what you were working on - thus it eats your draft email (or not of what you wrote that wasn't saved). This has always happened, and happened to be again today.

Never happened to me :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I've been programming since morning and i didn't sleep :( my head is gonna burst like a volcano!!
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Explain what selling out is then we'll go from there. I'd recommend listening to a song from Tool. I'll have to PM to the name though as it will probably get filtered here. :p

Didn't Ice Cube do some movies?

What I know what it means to sell out is to compromise integrity, authenticity , or principles in order to be mainstream again and for money .

I'm starting to like tool because they sound great and lyrics

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised Laura knows something about ice cube ._. Cool !!!! ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

It's happened all the time. On Android, whenever that happens the draft is saved to where you last stopped, not to where the first autosave was. Simply out, it'd be nice if it saves as you type.

:| wow 😲 never happened to me in any of my WP not being a WinPhan but just didn't happen.... But maybe they'll fix it in the next update? If they know about it that is.. Have you talked to Microsoft about it?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Who needs optical zoom when you have a binocular and a G3?

Attachments

• 1406395052095.jpg
    1406395052095.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12