WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I felt quite comfortable driving in Northern England and Scotland, I'm not too worried. It's however always different to me to drive abroad. It will be worse in Portugal though because I don't know the local language.

I've noticed lately a lot of people racing through roundabouts, especially larger ones (people feel they're just like part of the road because it's not a sharp turn). That would be my only caution to you.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed lately a lot of people racing through roundabouts, especially larger ones (people feel they're just like part of the road because it's not a sharp turn). That would be my only caution to you.

I'll take care, thanks :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have my flight tickets, I have my camera, I have some cloths... passport! Not that a ID wouldn't be enough, but I payed for it, so I'll take it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If my girlfriend wasn't my girlfriend I'd really wish to have a girlfriend like my girlfriend.

Some of my cold meds are in a metal cylinder, I'd like to take them with me (they are mild pain killers with vitamins and stuff) but they won't like it in security ;-) I'll take it anyway.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would say probably not. He's probably hired a certain class of car but it may or may not be available so it could be an upgrade or whatever. Happens all the time to me...

I just took the cheapest class with air condition. Manual gear as it's cheaper. I really don't care about anything but A/C. Well, with the weather forecast I'd probably didn't even need that ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just took the cheapest class with air condition. Manual gear as it's cheaper. I really don't care about anything but A/C. Well, with the weather forecast I'd probably didn't even need that ;-)

Yeah it's getting cooler but when the sun is out it gets toasty.

Probably by the time you land I'd say your chances of a smaller car are a bit slim but I could be wrong. I don't usually go for the smallest/cheapest car and I always end up getting this gigantic thing.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

At lest it will be easy to park it in city. But I doubt it will be very comfortable on motorway.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it's getting cooler but when the sun is out it gets toasty.

Probably by the time you land I'd say your chances of a smaller car are a bit slim but I could be wrong. I don't usually go for the smallest/cheapest car and I always end up getting this gigantic thing.

I don't mind a big car. I don't know the parking situation at our B&Bs, but it won't be that bad. This will be my first rented car! I always took them either with me or knew somebody that had a spare car (in the US). My girlfriend is pretty knowledgeable in renting cars though.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I thought you will be driving more.
3 h driver shouldn't be problem with any car.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte