WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We plan to wander the city a bit once we get there. If the church is open we'll probably go inside. It's Sunday so not sure if its open for tourists.

The city itself looks very nice.

It is nice. They have a cool new tramcar, with the grass planted between tramlines.
We were also on Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...-Reviews-Haut_Koenigsbourg_Castle-Alsace.html
Unfortunately the weather was bad, it was foggy and it was raining and I was tired after 10h bus drive but it seemed nice castle. We went there on foot from the village Saint-Hippolyte. I recommend driving up because it took us about 2 hours to get there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

knowing NYC are the bowling alley big and filled with people ?

It's not your traditional bowling alley like the homey ones I've been to in NJ. This is a lot more high end and upscale feel. At this particular place, there were pool and ping pong tables behind us, as well as a bar / lounge type area. Each lane has its couch and they pair lanes up to split a table where by if you wanted to drink and or have food there, a server would take care of you. Very swanky type stuff.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Off to do laundry. Gonna keep it local enough and stay at home today. Will do a target run and score a moto x tomorrow after work to test drive.

Post approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Made it to Strasbourg. :)

It rained quite a bit on the way down. Hoping for better weather tomorrow.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not your traditional bowling alley like the homey ones I've been to in NJ. This is a lot more high end and upscale feel. At this particular place, there were pool and ping pong tables behind us, as well as a bar / lounge type area. Each lane has its couch and they pair lanes up to split a table where by if you wanted to drink and or have food there, a server would take care of you. Very swanky type stuff.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Huh I always thought it's like in the movies . The place would be packed and lines for everything

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huh I always thought it's like in the movies . The place would be packed and lines for everything

I liked the smaller ones that looked like in those 70s movies. There is one like they about 30 mins by care from my house. I prefer those ones but hey, it doesn't matter where you bowl...as long as you're having fun.

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I liked the smaller ones that looked like in those 70s movies. There is one like they about 30 mins by care from my house. I prefer those ones but hey, it doesn't matter where you bowl...as long as you're having fun.

Post approved by Nexus 5

That's true . In Orland there is a small bowling ally but I never go . I know I would have fun :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today's weather here in my neck if you he woods feels like very late spring instead of early August. I don't mind it being rainy and cool, but that's not summer in NYC...

Post approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)