WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Xperia keyboard is much better than the one you use in iOS - in my opinion. I am not into swype, so for me the best keyboard I've used is On WP. The Android L. keyboard is really nice too. On most keyboards because i hit the space bar with my right thumb, it usually registers as me hitting the letter "B". That happens a whole lot less on both the Android L and WP keyboards.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Oh I'm not going up disagree . Any keyboard is better than iOS. I just hate how cramped the keyboard is on iOS. To be frank the keyboard on iOS 7 is worse than the keyboard on iOS 6.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks. The massage was good, although my lower back still hurts. Gonna do a few home remedies to get through the rest of the weekend.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I wish there was something around here like that here in Orland . I would have to drive 30 min just to get something like that . I heard that tea tree is good for aches

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Oh I'm not going up disagree . Any keyboard is better than iOS. I just hate how cramped the keyboard is on iOS. To be frank the keyboard on iOS 7 is worse than the keyboard on iOS 6.
What? I like the spacing for the iOS keyboard. To each his own, I guess.

My problem with the iOS keyboard is that it looks less elegant on larger screens.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish there was something around here like that here in Orland . I would have to drive 30 min just to get something like that . I heard that tea tree is good for aches

Tea tree is good. I went old school though: Tiger Balm.

Post approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tea tree is good. I went old school though: Tiger Balm.

Post approved by Nexus 5

Oh yeah how can I forget that . I always though they was for ladies at one point when I was little. I use it sometimes when someone steps on my feet with cleats when playing soccer. I prefer tea treat because I can buy the liquid bottle and use it in lotion

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm home now. It's Sunday and I'm it taking mostly easy. Going through the mountain of pictures. :p

We did our grocery shopping across two countries. :p kind of neat when you think of it. Though I know that happens at border points everywhere. We ferried ours across.

I have to say France markets are great things. The produce is top quality and price is great.

Did I mention that Switzerland was fantastic? The food was great too. We stayed at a bed and breakfast that used all local produce. Some amazing cheeses, breads, sausages, meats and jams. We picked up some of the local wine too. Grown near the castle.

Was a great trip though I'm pretty tried. :p Six counties in one week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss