WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to start going out more too. Well, maybe things will get better now since cousin has a drivers license. Or next year when I get mine for the car.

I think Sahib and you have similar problems. Transportation. Maybe in about 6 months from now Sahib's life will change after he finishes college. Still, even with transportation issues being 20ish and being home doesn't make sense to me . LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well it's coming to the end of the weekend. :/

All I did was clean up the place as we have visitors coming this weekend. It's an extra long one for me though. :) Four days off! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You seriously need to get out more. :p When I was your age I was never home. :p

Lol remember a few weeks back I was going out to places partying it up :p? Well I guess it came to an end :/ next week I go back to school so I'll see what I if this week !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think Sahib and you have similar problems. Transportation. Maybe in about 6 months from now Sahib's life will change after he finishes college. Still, even with transportation issues being 20ish and being home doesn't make sense to me . LOL!

I have a Drivers license !!! :p and soon to be motorcycle!^.^ my issue isn't transportation or money ( I got both as of now ) the only thing I'm missing is having stuff to do :eek: there isn't much to do in Orland. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it's coming to the end of the weekend. :/

All I did was clean up the place as we have visitors coming this weekend. It's an extra long one for me though. :) Four days off! :D

Again!?!? :eek: didn't you have visitors and days off not to long ago unless I missed something ._.?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm off to Paris in October. Looking forward to it. I've been wanting to go back for some time now.

I'm hoping to stop by Versailles this time but it's no big deal if I don't.

We had to call the nephew and his wife today to sort things out some. Ah, to be that young again. :p

._. Paris ? Hmmm all the croissants in the world :3 !!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just finished an extended Statue of Liberty tour with the GF and her nieces. I brought the 925 along so I'll post some choice cuts when I get in.

While the 925 is a treat to use, there were some shots that I wish I had a 930 or 1020 for.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You seriously need to get out more. :p When I was your age I was never home. :p
I know I'm a hypocrite by agreeing with you, but I generally recommend you go out and make "friends," whatever they are. For comparison, here's how a day (disregarding the forums I go to) turns out:
>Watch anime/play game/do something
>Feel good
>Effects wear off
>Realize that I'm all alone
>Get sad
>Wait, there's this anime with lots of feels I've been wanting to watch.
>Go watch said anime
>Holy crap that's beautiful
>FEELS FEELS FEELS
>Get more sad
>Cry self to sleep

Exaggerated cycle, I know. I never really get to the deep end anymore because I couldn't find any anime that tugged at my heartstrings so mercilessly, but you know what I mean!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know I'm a hypocrite by agreeing with you, but I generally recommend you go out and make "friends," whatever they are. For comparison, here's how a day (disregarding the forums I go to) turns out:
>Watch anime/play game/do something
>Feel good
>Effects wear off
>Realize that I'm all alone
>Get sad
>Wait, there's this anime with lots of feels I've been wanting to watch.
>Go watch said anime
>Holy crap that's beautiful
>FEELS FEELS FEELS
>Get more sad
>Cry self to sleep

Exaggerated cycle, I know. I never really get to the deep end anymore because I couldn't find any anime that tugged at my heartstrings so mercilessly, but you know what I mean!

Do all that like a boss ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion