WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You need to come to NYC...get your **** out of Orland and see how East Coast life is...lol...

Lol :p who knows . Like rue said my life will most likely change once I get out of school. I know I'll get some more money since I'll be working an all . Though before I go anywhere I'll have to go Mexico first . I haven't been to the place where my culture is at . So I should start there before looking to NYC :).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I dig this . I hope threshold bring same lock screen across devices if the user chooses to use it :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408323427.043704.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, I forgot this is WP so I have to use a PC to upload pictures because of how slow Taptalk uploads pictures on Wifi and the WPCentral app cannot do that. Meanwhile, if this was on Android these photos would have been up and running without me having to get to a desktop...sigh...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, I forgot this is WP so I have to use a PC to upload pictures because of how slow Taptalk uploads pictures on Wifi and the WPCentral app cannot do that. Meanwhile, if this was on Android these photos would have been up and running without me having to get to a desktop...sigh...

:/ the upload works fine on my 810. The app should be getting an update because if there is something I noticed is that right after they update the iOS app the wp app update isn't that far off

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I could post some more indoor shots but I'm a little tired...no flash of course. Meanwhile, the GF is taking some similar indoor shots with the flash blazing away...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not paying for Sahib. Besides, there is a large Filipino community here in the NYC area...you sure you don't have some distant relative here that would love to have you come visit?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Lol wasn't expecting any less from you :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But I do have a relative in NYC :) well to be more specific I have an uncle who lives there

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I could post some more indoor shots but I'm a little tired...no flash of course. Meanwhile, the GF is taking some similar indoor shots with the flash blazing away...

I wonder sometimes flash is useful or pointless :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know with the whole threshold thing I really hope msft does something good with Skype !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99