WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hmm the only thing that worries me about that msft wirless keyboard and mouse is the receiver. I think I might accidently break it if I move my computer. also since it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency , would it have negative effects on devices using that frequency ?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

hmm the only thing that worries me about that msft wirless keyboard and mouse is the receiver. I think I might accidently break it if I move my computer. also since it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency , would it have negative effects on devices using that frequency ?
No, I have Wi-Fi 📶 at 2.4 Ghz and my keyboard works perfect. No issues at all since I bought it 2 years ago.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Depends where in the band it sits. Saying that it won't effect your WiFi.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Switching carriers isn't the best thing in the world . With porting over numbers / getting everything to work isn't fun . So when there is an exclusive people in the us hate it because people aren't going to switch because of one phone .

Take me for example I bought my 810 unlocked and I use a prepaid plan . So I can switch to a different carrier if I wanted too. I don't switch because the coverage got better and I only play 30$ . There is no need to switch . I were to switch I would lose that plan that I have and I would have to port over my number . Since my 810 is unlocked I can take it to a different carrier but I could only use H (I think ) or worse just E( edge)

So since the m8( windows phone ) is locked to verizon . People from Verizon will benefit from this exclusive because all they would have to do is buy it sing they are set. Other people for other carriers could buy it but there is no point because all they would get is edge and H.

All in all BUY unlocked and not an exclusive. Unless coverage and speed is what you are looking buy a carrier exclusive but if you want updates and more options of accessories buy unlocked world variants ( 520*,720,820*,920*,925*1020*,1320,1520 930,630)

*these are on att so they are exclusive to att. They are locked to att

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thanks for typing this for me lol. Summed it up pretty well. Now I understand. :) Hat's🎩 off to you! :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey Rue, looks like they may be putting out Cyan for your 920...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I saw that but depends if it's the country variant or carrier devices. When I got the 920 all devices were locked to EE even sim free. EE are the slowest in releasing updates and let's face it the 920 is old.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sleep is not something I've accomplished much of these last two days. Monday night was noisy neighbours. Last night the fire alarm battery decided to kick it. Why do these batteries decide to die in the middle of the night when you have no idea how to open the casing and have no replacement battery?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sleep is not something I've accomplished much of these last two days. Monday night was noisy neighbours. Last night the fire alarm battery decided to kick it. Why do these batteries decide to die in the middle of the night when you have no idea how to open the casing and have no replacement battery?
:p lol that's just a bad night. sleep is not your friend anymore

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
:p lol that's just a bad night. sleep is not your friend anymore

In the last two days I've had the equivalent of 8 hours of sleep or less. I know there are people out the who get less sleep all the time, like Donald Trump. I'm beginning to understand him more now. At this little sleep I'm beginning to hallucinate as well... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the last two days I've had the equivalent of 8 hours of sleep or less. I know there are people out the who get less sleep all the time, like Donald Trump. I'm beginning to understand him more now. At this little sleep I'm beginning to hallucinate as well... :p

as long as you don't start hallucinating 10% market share for windows phone then you are fine :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo