WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man o Man, The 6+ & Apple watch have these Android & Microsoft fanboys mad as hell. And, I do not understand why.

Apple is considered the best so everyone wants to beat up on them. Typical 'fan' behaviour in anything really. Put the 'best' down. You want them to fail.

I'm a little over that kind of thinking.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well as spy99 said, WP phone + Android tablet is best combo. WP generally does the trick in phone stuff(at least for me) and the tablet is for home use and some tweaking. So far I really like the tablet. Will play more with it later in the evening.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well as spy99 said, WP phone + Android tablet is best combo. WP generally does the trick in phone stuff(at least for me) and the tablet is for home use and some tweaking. So far I really like the tablet. Will play more with it later in the evening.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

I am thinking of trying an interesting variation. So there is this massive phone called Ulefone 7 and has really capable specs and can go toe to toe with my N7, I might get that as a data tablet - would be ridiculous trying to talk on it, although I have seen people in Asia do it - to complement my Lumia 810 (soon to be Lumia 830). The Lumia 925 has been sold, someone made me a really good offer for it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Apple is considered the best so everyone wants to beat up on them. Typical 'fan' behaviour in anything really. Put the 'best' down. You want them to fail.

I'm a little over that kind of thinking.

I followed the launch live on two websites - TheVerge and ArsTechnica. While the iPhone 6 Plus looks good (might have lag because of scaling/pixels etc - need to read quite a few reviews about their hands on experience) the iPhone 6 will work the best (correct amount of scaling up and less pixel pushing required for a smaller screen) - I was quite underwhelmed by the Apple Watch and that is just my opinion.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I am thinking of trying an interesting variation. So there is this massive phone called Ulefone 7 and has really capable specs and can go toe to toe with my N7, I might get that as a data tablet - would be ridiculous trying to talk on it, although I have seen people in Asia do it - to complement my Lumia 810 (soon to be Lumia 830). The Lumia 925 has been sold, someone made me a really good offer for it.
I'm sticking to my L820 and galaxy tab now. Good enough for me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I followed the launch live on two websites - TheVerge and ArsTechnica. While the iPhone 6 Plus looks good (might have lag because of scaling/pixels etc - need to read quite a few reviews about their hands on experience) the iPhone 6 will work the best (correct amount of scaling up and less pixel pushing required for a smaller screen) - I was quite underwhelmed by the Apple Watch and that is just my opinion.

Oh totally agree with your assessment. I think Apple and technology in general has peaked. Until further detail of the Watch comes along I'll hold judgement but the overall design was a drab.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb