WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Interesting. I thought it made for a younger audience. There must have been a too young point as well.

There's a lot of shows from that era I just find annoying or I just can't relate to.

there is a lot of shows I watched when I was little but I never understood them until recently. sure they are silly but now I understand them now

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

there is a lot of shows I watched when I was little but I never understood them until recently. sure they are silly but now I understand them now

I think that accounts for most people growing up. :p

Most kids watching shows have very little range of knowledge of what the show is about and misses 80% of the context. Most of the show for them is 'that's cool' or 'that's funny'.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Most kids watching shows have very little range of knowledge of what the show is about and misses 80% of the context. Most of the show for them is 'that's cool' or 'that's funny'.

yup that's how I felt when I saw shows I thought they were cool :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yes, but kids have excellent grasping power, more than anyone of another age group. You teach them & they'll never forget anything

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, but kids have excellent grasping power, more than anyone of another age group. You teach them & they'll never forget anything

Yes I know children are information collectors. It's part of our evolutionary development as is the long childhood that humans have due to our complex societal requirements. Unfortunately, children can't distinguish between good and bad information most of the time due to the lack of experience and knowledge.

As for forgetting things, we all do it at various ages. Complex ideas like spelling, writing, math and so on are hard grasp for most young people.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There is worse stuff than a bit of hay here lol.

Its freshers week here and everything is manic. So many people. I could have gotten a free piece of dominos pizza but didn't fancy queuing for 30 mins for it. Went to the staff canteen and I'm getting a ham and cheese toastie instead lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There is worse stuff Tha a bit of hay here lol.

Its freshers week here and everything is manic. So many people. I could have gotten a free piece of dominos pizza but didn't fancy queuing for 30 mins for it. Went to the staff canteen and I'm getting a ham and cheese toastie instead lol.

Nothing worse than having mobs of noobs around. :p Maybe the hay would be minor. :p

Should put that toastie on the Eats thread. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would if the was anything left of it! There was literally a sea of faces. The amount of people where you feel you could easily be trampled. Bleh lunch over back to work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would if the was anything left of it! There was literally a sea of faces. The amount of people where you feel you could easily be trampled. Bleh lunch over back to work.

LOL! Sounds like what happened on Saturday to me. We were in London and we grab a quick dinner at the market on the southbank next to Festival Hall. We picked up some sliders and they were very nice and I was hungry. Completely forgot about taking a picture. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't help but think I'm eating cookies while you all are talking about lunch :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed something ..... I don't wanna work out today because I feel lazy today

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't help but think I'm eating cookies while you all are talking about lunch :p

You eat a lot of sweet stuff for breakfast. Cookies, Pop Tarts. :/ That's all high sugar, high fat, little nutritional value.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You eat a lot of sweet stuff for breakfast. Cookies, Pop Tarts. :/ That's all high sugar, high fat, little nutritional value.

I eat apples , bannans and toast too but that's boring to say that :p to be honest I eat those stuff more regularly than cookies or poptarts . It seems like I do since I talk a lot about pop tarts and cookies

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12