WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I eat apples , bannans and toast too but that's boring to say that :p to be honest I eat those stuff more regularly than cookies or poptarts . It seems like I do since I talk a lot about pop tarts and cookies

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Fruit is good for you but still sugar. Toast is carbs which is still sugar. I bet you have jam or jelly on your toast...

You should look at getting some protein in your morning.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fruit is good for you but still sugar. Toast is carbs which is still sugar. I bet you have jam or jelly on your toast...

You should look at getting some protein in your morning.

Like what ? To be honest I don't know anything that is suitable to eat as breakfast besides eggs

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like what ? To be honest I don't know anything that is suitable to eat as breakfast besides eggs

Eggs are good and you can do all sorts of things with them. Having one or two a day is not harmful.

Other sources of protein - nuts (including peanut butter), yogurt, beans, tofu, cheese and meat.

There are others which you can look up but there's a general list. Unfortunately in the US/Canada people have a weird idea about breakfast.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O I.forgot about peanut butter. I'll take that in mind next time I workout Which is Wednesday.
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah now that I remembered that, I. Should start to get bigger >:) .... But no way I'm trying those protein shakes 😝... Those things don't look yummy at all

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah now that I remembered that, I. Should start to get bigger >:) .... But no way I'm trying those protein shakes ��... Those things don't look yummy at all

They're not that bad as I've tried the occasional one just out of curiosity. Not my thing though as I don't think drinking that kind of stuff on a regular basis is good for you. You don't need to become the incredible bulk, just muscular and fit is good enough.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They're not that bad as I've tried the occasional one just out of curiosity. Not my thing though as I don't think drinking that kind of stuff on a regular basis is good for you. You don't need to become the incredible bulk, just muscular and fit is good enough.

Lol I don't think the incredible hulk look would go well with my body type 😂. As long as my body is proportionate then ill happy.

Anyways yeah ill try something else than pop tarts

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol I don't think the incredible hulk look would go well with my body type ��. As long as my body is proportionate then ill happy.

Anyways yeah ill try something else than pop tarts

I said 'incredible bulk' as a bit of a joke. That wasn't a typo. Too many guys want to be huge (take that as you will) or bulk up and it's simply not necessary.

I don't find excessive muscles on men or women attractive traits. The only thing I see with that whole industry is that it's just another addiction and I'm not referring to steroid use.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

So yeah, after 2 years of waiting for Microsoft to fix XBOX MUSIC, I finally decided to officially give in. I started transferring all my music to iTunes...ordered an iPod Touch yesterday. It seems to be a lot more organized there too, actually. I mean, the location of it, not in the software itself. Not that it's bad, but I still prefer Zune to it. Anyways, it caused a lot of duplicated on XBOX MUSIC. So, today...all day, I'll be cleaning up all those duplicates, as I'll still be using both XM(pass subscriber) and Zune(download my 10 song credits). Awesome, now I use 3 programs to do what one program (Zune) used to do...YAY For Me!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So yeah, after 2 years of waiting for Microsoft to fix XBOX MUSIC, I finally decided to officially give in. I started transferring all my music to iTunes...ordered an iPod Touch yesterday. It seems to be a lot more organized there too, actually. I mean, the location of it, not in the software itself. Not that it's bad, but I still prefer Zune to it. Anyways, it caused a lot of duplicated on XBOX MUSIC. So, today...all day, I'll be cleaning up all those duplicates, as I'll still be using both XM(pass subscriber) and Zune(download my 10 song credits). Awesome, now I use 3 programs to do what one program (Zune) used to do...YAY For Me!

It's weird I have no issues with Music. Oh well.

I'm still waiting for them to fix email and other things but I don't see that happening.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Add to that...that XBOX MUSIC is buggy as heck for me on Win 8.1...keeps freezing and restarting. Yes, I have tried uninstalling and installing, updated my drivers and such. ARGH!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Add to that...that XBOX MUSIC is buggy as heck for me on Win 8.1...keeps freezing and restarting. Yes, I have tried uninstalling and installing, updated my drivers and such. ARGH!!!

I found their Xbox Music app on W8.1 ugly so I never used it. I thought about subscribing to Xbox Music but I could never get enough information if the bands I wanted were there so I never bothered.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

It's weird I have no issues with Music. Oh well.

If you're only streaming, it's really no biggie. My best experience with XM is on XBOX ONE. But if you start syncing or downloading stuff, then you start getting digital rights issues, duplicates, etc. At least I do. There's also people that say they get duplicated playlists, which hasn't happened to me yet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you're only streaming, it's really no biggie. My best experience with XM is on XBOX ONE. But if you start syncing or downloading stuff, then you start getting digital rights issues, duplicates, etc. At least I do. There's also people that say they get duplicated playlists, which hasn't happened to me yet.

I got confused what you were referring to. Being this is WPC I thought you were talking about the Music app and not W8.1 Xbox Music. Call me tired. :p

I never bothered with Xbox Music but I know there's been issues with it. On WP it used to cause all sorts of issues.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the plot thickens. The 1520 I can get from from $463 (red) to $473 (other colors). The 930 is officially $493. These prices are for the International unlocked models. Hmp. I'm still going to wait and decide based on how expensive the Z3 Compact is.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I must say that NJ transit is having a ****ty day today, in my book. First, the bus in was waiting on ran late by half hour...so of course 3 buses showed up, and the one I picked traveled the slowest. Then, the trains are running late.

It means there is a very tight window to go see the GF for her birthday lunch, go to my internship and then go to class. This is insane, even by my tight window standards.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I must say that NJ transit is having a ****ty day today, in my book. First, the bus in was waiting on ran late by half hour...so of course 3 buses showed up, and the one I picked traveled the slowest. Then, the trains are running late.

It means there is a very tight window to go see the GF for her birthday lunch, go to my internship and then go to class. This is insane, even by my tight window standards.

That sucks. Hope things run smoother once you get there. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the plot thickens. The 1520 I can get from from $463 (red) to $473 (other colors). The 930 is officially $493. These prices are for the International unlocked models. Hmp. I'm still going to wait and decide based on how expensive the Z3 Compact is.

So many phones, so little time. :p

I've decided to wait until next year to see what happens with W9.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So many phones, so little time. :p

I've decided to wait until next year to see what happens with W9.

If you want a phone, buy now. If you are willing to wait, wait until 1530 or a 925 successor is announced, who knows that might be good enough for you

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If you want a phone, buy now. If you are willing to wait, wait until 1530 or a 925 successor is announced, who knows that might be good enough for you

As I've mentioned probably too many times, there's nothing out on any platform I want.

I hope they change the naming of future phones as well. So just to clarify I don't want a huge phone. We'll just see what comes out and go from there. If I don't see a good flagship from WP I'll move to Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss