WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I said 'incredible bulk' as a bit of a joke. That wasn't a typo. Too many guys want to be huge (take that as you will) or bulk up and it's simply not necessary.

I don't find excessive muscles on men or women attractive traits. The only thing I see with that whole industry is that it's just another addiction and I'm not referring to steroid use.

I understand you loud and clear 😊.... I just want to get a little muscle mass. I'm slim ...not super slim just slim though I wanted to bulk up a little because I'm weak . I'm not interested in getting all big just stronger :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

As I've mentioned probably too many times, there's nothing out on any platform I want.

I hope they change the naming of future phones as well. So just to clarify I don't want a huge phone. We'll just see what comes out and go from there. If I don't see a good flagship from WP I'll move to Android.

Want a OnePlusOne invite :p :) ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I understand you loud and clear 😊.... I just want to get a little muscle mass. I'm slim ...not super slim just slim though I wanted to bulk up a little because I'm weak . I'm not interested in getting all big just stronger :)

There's nothing wrong with wanting more muscle. It's actually good for you. You need to adjust your diet though if you want to gain muscle.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I must say that NJ transit is having a ****ty day today, in my book. First, the bus in was waiting on ran late by half hour...so of course 3 buses showed up, and the one I picked traveled the slowest. Then, the trains are running late.

It means there is a very tight window to go see the GF for her birthday lunch, go to my internship and then go to class. This is insane, even by my tight window standards.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Sucks :/ I guess ita one of those days

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At least I get to stretch in this class... Easy A if you ask me 😇.... Just relax and stretch
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No. I'm fine for the moment. :) If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Just call me picky at the moment when it comes to smartphones. If I'm going to spend money in something I want the best I can afford.

Wait then how come your chose WP knowing its limitations ?:eek: not trying to be a smartass or anything just a serious question. Couldn't you of gone with android instead?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

No. I'm fine for the moment. :) If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Just call me picky at the moment when it comes to smartphones. If I'm going to spend money in something I want the best I can afford.
You will probably have to change your mind today since I don't actually have an invite but I can get it from the person who ordered One plus one with my original invite ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As I've mentioned probably too many times, there's nothing out on any platform I want.

I hope they change the naming of future phones as well. So just to clarify I don't want a huge phone. We'll just see what comes out and go from there. If I don't see a good flagship from WP I'll move to Android.

I have access to an iPhone 6 64GB at cost, interested? :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wait then how come your chose WP knowing its limitations ?:eek: not trying to be a smartass or anything just a serious question. Couldn't you of gone with android instead?

To explain. I was on Symbian prior to WP. I thought I'd give it a chance. I didn't fully realise it's limitations, even compared to Symbian at the time. Being a person who didn't mind Nokia was part of the appeal.

I feel at this moment I've given WP a chance to catch up. At this stage it's still behind. I'm giving until W9. If there no decent handset and if they botch the integration then that's it. I'm out. I'm not waiting another two years for them to sort out their mess again.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

It's amazing how mobile phones have become such an important component of our social/technological lives. Me, I'm fine with basic smartphone features in an aesthetically pleasing package. There are many apps and functions that are vital to so many peoples lives, which I could easily live without.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So ?500.00 approximately. About as much as I paid for my L920. Not bad really.

It is a fantastic price considering Apple will ship one to me in 10 days and this is available now!! The guy is selling it at cost and the reason it is a great price and a win win for both of us is because the tax rate is higher where I live and lower where he lives so the difference covers for shipping with insurance. Actually it is $1.04 more than what I would pay locally but the amount I would spend in gas (or petrol) to go to the store and my time would take care of the $1 difference:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Whoa! :-o that translates to 50,000₹! In India, you could feed a family �� of four for 5 months with that much money �� �� �� ��

Double whoa, in India this will retail for around 65,000 INR or even higher:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo